[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got started with Talking Heads. At first I didn't like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Remain in Light.jpg (852KB, 1425x1425px)
Remain in Light.jpg
852KB, 1425x1425px
Just got started with Talking Heads. At first I didn't like em but it clicked. What other of their albums do you guys recommend?
>>
the name of this band is talking heads
>>
>>71887656
literally all of talking heads except Naked is solid. But if you started with Remain In Light, listen to Speaking In Tongues then Fear of Music
>>
albums 1-6 are all amazing imo
>>
>>71887667
Yeah so??
>>71887686
>>71887726
Okay thanks, any particular one I should really go for first? Any other bands like em?
>>
>>71887964
>>71887667 was referring to their double live album. Really fantastic, but then again, so is the rest of their catalog.
>>
you definitely won't like it on the first listen but 77 is a great album
>>
I like 77 a lot
>>
>>71887656
Remain In Light is the meme album. Their debut is their best, followed by More Songs About Buildings and Food.
>>
Fear of Musicc
>>
>>71887988
Oh really sorry anon. I'll check it out.
>>71888005
>>71888007
What'll make 77 sound so different? I was thinking of starting there.
>>71888054
Okay so which one is the most inaccessible??
>>
>>71887964
honestly, i would just work my way through chronologically. however, my favorite album of theirs is fear of music
>>
If you like the band, just listen to the rest of their albums and decide which you like. Why did you make a thread about this?
>>
>>71888146
Remain in Light is the least accessible. 77 is great is you like Psycho Killer
>>
>>71888146
77 has a more early new wave sound, it's less busy and doesn't have the funk and afrobeat elements.
>>
>>71888184
God forbid he wants to talk more about a band he likes
>>
>>71888148
What i was thinking of doing but they're discog is kinda long, wanted the best first tbqh.
>>71888184
To get recs anon, and not wasting my time with potentially shitty albums. Go make thread about something you like then.
>>71888299
I could go for a less busy sound. I'll check em out
>>
File: madman.gif (993KB, 499x350px) Image search: [Google]
madman.gif
993KB, 499x350px
Lad they're discography is pretty great, like The Name of This Band Is Talking Heads (their live album) is really good.
>>
The Name of This Band Is Talking Heads and Stop Making Sense are great live albums.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.