[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we at least admit this is the best Kendrick single in a long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: MbGewko.png (3MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
MbGewko.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
Can we at least admit this is the best Kendrick single in a long time?

i was fucking barely listenable garbage and Backseat Freestyle wasn't that good.

I love that he is going to be using more commercial production in this album instead of that pretentious soul/funk instrumentation in his last overrated album, this is the Kendrick I fell in love with GKMC. Hopefully this song does the job alienates his nu-male/black pseudo-intellectual fanbase. You can already see the 15 year old kids talking about how Kendrick fell off because this isn't real hiphop in the comment section of the video.
>>
"You can already see the 15 year old kids talking about how Kendrick fell off"
"Can we at least admit this is the best Kendrick single in a long time?"
How excited are you about getting your driver's license?
>>
i is literally miles ahead of this garbage
>>
>>71887528
Pretty excited. How excited are you about being a cuck?
>>
>>71887542
i was garbage for depressed nu-males
>>
>>71887571
humble is garbage for "wow this is hard and flames kendrick really brought that old style of rap back" nerds on the thecoli.com
>>
Why can't we all just get along and admit that all Kendrick has ever released is overrated garbage.
>>
>>71887692
I honestly agree with you. His only decent album is GKMC. TPAB was overrated nu-male garbage.

But I really enjoy this new song. I wouldn't go as far to say that it's anything better than a 7/10.
>>
>>71887692
Easy to digest so OP can pretend to have good taste and maybe the girls in his class will like him
>>
>>71887727
I'm 35 years old.
>>
File: dwarf rs.jpg (316KB, 2199x2264px) Image search: [Google]
dwarf rs.jpg
316KB, 2199x2264px
>>71887739
>35 years old
>listening to Kendrick

It'd be less embarrassing if you were a 14 year old trying to impress girls with your music taste.
>>
this single is trash
>>
>>71887478
It's just an amazing kendrick song period.

We hardly hear him being so care free, the song is hilarious, fun, fast passed and full of energy, i love it.
>>
>>71887548
it's pretty cool I fucked your mum last night while your dad watched.
>>
>>71887478
This song is shit. Hop off the hype train AKA Kenny's dick
>>
I like the new song. I think the flow is catchy. Also TPAB was Kendrick making music he wants to make. Personally i liked it. But i can see why others dont. In my opinion this new record is either going to make for break Kendrick for me, and right now. As of watch this video I think he is going back to his good kid mad city style with the catchier hooks and beats. But the Heart Part 4 def. felt like a TPAB song towards the beginning.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.