[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All the contrarian faggots saying the beat on this sucks need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11

File: 1490331031592.jpg (89KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490331031592.jpg
89KB, 600x400px
All the contrarian faggots saying the beat on this sucks need to get their heads out of their dirty hipster asses.

>B-but, it's basic! Sounds like a 4-year-old produced it!
Simple =/= bad. Some of the biggest bangers in rap have simple beats.
>Generic trap beat!
Nigga, show me one other beat that's come out this year that's as hard as this. Please.
>He's a sellout! Nothing like TPAB!
Fuck off. That's what everyone else said about i when it first dropped.

Everyone, go do yourselves a favor and listen to this on max volume through some decent speakers AT LEAST three times. THEN you can talk about it.
>>
>>71885855
>Tell me who the bitch nigga hating on me

We are never going to get that track ever especially since he's gone into full coonery mode again
>>
Niggers are black
>>
>>71885855
I'll play it three times but lord knows radio won't. Better hope he has some good friends over at Spotify because it being part of a popular playlist is the only way this bitch ass song will chart.

And why is he throwing all these subliminals at Big Sean? Even today, Big Sean's track with Mike Will came out today and not even 12 hours later comes Kendrick Track on a Mike Will beat? Really nigga? What's the deal did Big Sean ask Ye to delete all Kendrick's ghost verses?
>>
>>71885855
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2QKlmMT8II
>>
Kendrick can't make bangers. This was such a shitty attempt. At least get a beat from Metro Boomin or Southside not some shitty beat Mike WiLL made in 2 mins.

God this manlet is so fucking retarded
>>
>>71885970
>saying that it won't chart
>underestimating Kendrick dropping a straight banger at his level of popularity

No idea about the Big Sean shit. I've read that him, Kendrick, and Drake have been beefing behind the scenes for a while now.
>>
Is it really contrarian when more people have the opinion than not? Stop crying just because everyone isn't gobbling Kendricks dick for once.
>>
>>71885855
Why would I care about if a song's a "banger" or not? All I care about is if it's good, and most bangers tend to be uninspired trash.
>>
>>71886029
>At least get a beat from Metro Boomin or Southside

Nigga Mike Will got more bangers (and actual chart success) than both those fools combined.
>>
>>71886029
>everything must be a banger

kys
>>
>>71886082
he's sooo good xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs
>>
>>71886087
It was an attempt at a banger you fucking retarded. He used a 'banger' beat but he couldn't deliver because he's a fake deep nonintellectual who can't make good music
>>
>>71886103
Yeah he is. I mean your chosen nigga ran to him to go get a beat right.
>>
>>71886082
Mike WiLL sucks and barely makes his own beats. Kill yourself, ape.
>>
File: free-shrugs.jpg (50KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free-shrugs.jpg
50KB, 449x642px
>everyone who didn't like it is a contrarian hipster
Thanks for letting us know you're a literal retard
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRut7WxaZeI
>>
Kendrick is fucking garbage. I want to murder his fans for sucking this guy's dick so much.

He has zero talent. He has zero intelligence. He has zero of anything.
>>
>>71886131
you assumption that the end goal is to make a "banger" is silly
>>
>>71885855

kendrick is not a "banger" artist ffs people.
see >>71884964
(the second part, first refers to the amount of people dickriding xxxtentacion)
>>
>>71886203
Well of course it was. You're a retard who will defend anything this man does.

You think Kendrick didn't pick this beat in order to chart? You think his main intention wasn't to get a club record/banger when he clearly intended this by picking a beat from Mike WiLL? You think he wouldn't be happy if this went #1?

GOD I FUCKING HATE KENDRICK LAMAR FANS I WANT TO STRANGLE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU NIGGERS!
>>
>>71886183
BANGER
A
N
G
E
R

ALERT
L
E
R
T
>>
>>71886103
say whatever you want about the artists he collabs with, mike will is best trap producer by a mile
>>
File: 3426.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3426.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>>71886029

>Kendrick can't make bangers
>>
File: 1461752832135.jpg (16KB, 480x537px) Image search: [Google]
1461752832135.jpg
16KB, 480x537px
>>71886218
>Just because he doesn't normally make bangers doesn't mean he can't make one at all

Also: The Recipe, Swimming Pools, Backseat Freestyle, Maad City, and Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe are straight B A N G E R S you tard
>>
>>71886245
HEY RETARD

THAT'S ONLY ONE SONG

AND IT DIDN'T EVEN MAKE HIS ALBUM

HE CAN'T MAKE BANGERS. THIS WAS A PISS POOR ATTEMPT FUCK YOURSELF KENDRICK LAMAR FAN YOU DESERVE THE ROPE
>>
>>71886272
>>71886240

I remember my first day on /mu/...
>>
>>71886272
backstreet freestyle, his monster freestyle, black Friday remix
>>
>>71886251
Yeah I know when I go to turn up, I reach right for my kendrick lamar records. foh here with that bullshit, He makes bangers in the same sense J.Cole does.

He should leave actual bangers to people like Future or other rappers who make much better "bangers" than do his halfassed attempts for faggots who are too insecure to listen to hip hop much further than Kendrick Lamar and a handful of other rappers. This excludes memes, soundcloud bullshit like xxxtentacion, bones and $uicideboys, and that other white boy bullshit that sounds like garbage.
>>
>>71886272
>backseat freestyle
>m.a.a.d city
>swimming pools
>the blacker the berry
>rigamortis
>money trees
and many more
>>
>>71885855

Honestly I'm just a bit put off by it not being some weird experimental shit like in TPAB, but it's OK i guess.
>>
>>71886272
haha why are you angry
>>
File: 1490107682562.png (260KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490107682562.png
260KB, 400x300px
>>71886381
>uses Future as an example of a good banger artist
This is where you discredited yourself
>>
>>71886457
Because I am sick of seeing negroes and their white cuck pets take over my formerly white music board. I remember when we used to discuss indie, rock, IDM, classical, jazz, etc. now it's all nigger beats. I can't take it anymore.

Fuck hip-hop and fuck black people.
>>
Honestly when I first heard it I hated it. But it's really really grown on me. I still think it's really weak for Kendrick, but it's still good IMO. I just hope the rest of the album isn't like this.
>>
>show me something natural like ass with some stretch marks
>>
File: Screenshot_20170305-210702.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170305-210702.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
The brass almost ruined the beat. That's mh only issue with it.

Good shit
>>
>>71885882
Care to elaborate?
>>
>white people unironically saying "bangers"

jesus christ

pro-tip: if "it's a banger" is the only praise you can give a song, it's probably not a very good song
>>
>>71886029
>i
>king kunta
>>
>>71886495
If he isn't pray tell who is? Bangers aren't fucking thinkpieces, they're songs that makes you want to dance/party and or wild out.
>>
>>71886495
>Future is not a good banger artist
Come on man, at least pretend you've been to house parties and clubs in the last few years
>>
>>71886496 (You)
>>
>>71885855
The beat is fine. Kendrick is overrated as a rapper. He's not bad I guess but people say he's so complex when he literally just raps in triplets so it's possible to fit any word anywhere. His rhyme schemes aren't complex, they're just thrown together. He has no rhythm.
>>
Daily reminder that rap isn't art
>>
>>71887568
Have you heard ice melts by drake and young thug? Only good performance by drake ever and the result is just incredible.
>>
File: Capture.png (44KB, 538x584px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
44KB, 538x584px
Damn...
>>
>>71886442
TPAB is not experimental at all lmao
>>
>>71887658
shits tight man
>>
>>71887568
literally the dumbest things ive read all week
>>
>>71887658
But what did he mean?
>>
>>71886017
you can tell that someone doesn't listen to much rap when they make a comparison like this
>>
File: kendrick-lamar-iv.jpg (60KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
kendrick-lamar-iv.jpg
60KB, 600x597px
>>71886537
Here's the beat without the brass but no Kendrick.

https://youtu.be/boS6ta-JqO4

Its a reaction tho, so a nig talking over it but

Im quite proud of myself, how i noticed the weak spot on the production.
>>
>>71886155
lmao I just love it when mu autists pull shit like this out of their ass
>>
File: numan.jpg (16KB, 541x158px) Image search: [Google]
numan.jpg
16KB, 541x158px
damn legit duuud
>>
>>71885855
It's shit. Like proper dead.
>>
the fucking piano sounds likea toddler smashing an FL studio vst with 10 compressors on it and no eq
>>
>>71885855
But it's simple AND bad. The drums are alright, but the very concept of the beat is just bad. It's like something you'd hear off of a TREALLRYDDAXXX300 PRODUCTIONS video
>>
>>71888152
Hey man, the guitar at the beginning was cool. Wish he stuck with it. Usually Kendrick drops another single, hopefully we get something good soon
>>
>>71888152
>TREALLRYDDAXXX300 PRODUCTIONS
>being this autistic
>>
>>71886400
How no one bringing up his verse on Fucking Problem, that was THE banger for my junior year of high school
>>
I want to like this song bc I love Kendrick but I'm honestly not feeling it.
>>
>>71886496
jazz was invented by black people. IDM is a derivative of techno which was invented by black people. get educated.
>>
>>71885855
I can't comprehend people who hate on this, it's kendrick being fun, hype, care free and simple it's an amazing track, extremely catchy too.
>>
>>71888631
the gif isn't the full scene ;^(
>>
>>71885855
>Nigga, show me one other beat that's come out this year that's as hard as this. Please
I can't because everyone already did the "piano loops over trap percussion" in 2013

Rae sremmurd - by chance
Og maco -you guessed it
All the chiraq remixes
2 chains - birthday/watch out/chapo jr
Future - commas
I could name more but what's the point, the real point is that it's played out to death
>>
>>71887704
what are other albums that sound like it?
>>
>>71888631

I think because it seems like a step backwards from what he's done already. I don't know if I actually like the song or if it's just stuck in my head because I played it back 10 times to listen to it. I'll just wait for the project to make a decision.
>>
>muh superiority complex
like damn why isnt kendrick allowed to make a fun song every once in a while? i've seen a ton of people on this board just shit on this song for having the audacity to not be super deep like all his other stuff can be. like chill out. sometimes people just want to have fun
>>
If this was released in 2011 /mu/ would have eaten it up but now its cool to hate on him.
>>
>>71885855
it's not a banger though

more of bum-elbowed slapper
>>
>>71886495
Care to list some examples?
>>
>>71888631
Man fuck the music, this shot alone makes up for everything
>>
>>71891193
limp-nicked hangar
>>
File: 1472428755067.jpg (82KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472428755067.jpg
82KB, 500x400px
>>71885855
>>
>>71888038
"content"
>>
>>71885855
Sounds like pneumonia of atrocity exhibition though
>>
>>71891193
>>71891248
a jaw-gum grinder
>>
>>71890933
It's obviously a shot at other rappers making basic shit

>it's not that deep
It's Kendrick
>>
>>71886495
You played yourself
>>
It's pretty weak tbqh. I blame the beat. Maybe it'll be better in context.
>>
>>71888631
It's boring
>>
is he saying EVIAN or AVION ?

I NEED TO KNOW
>>
>>71886087
this is more a banger than anything kendrick has done since maad city. but I agree on the point, people who think kendrick's shit "bangs" or is "flames" should just go back to listening eminem
>>
emoji
>>
Not everyone on this boards is a nigger lover.
What is the song you are talking about?
>>
>>71893987
has eminem ever even made a banger?
>>
>>71885855
this is the reason why nigger music can't be taken seriously.
Fucking apes.
>>
>>71894013
I don't understand why liberals praise hip hop so much.
It's super sexist.
>>
Everybody here who saying Kendrick can't make bangers has probably never been to a single party in their lives

Whenever DJs play m.A.A.d City everybody goes apeshit during the first verse, niggas and white girls screaming YAAAAAWWWWK YAAAAAWWWK YAAAAAWWWWKK all at the same time, it's a song that brings a party back to life after DJs playing nonstop Travis Scott and Migos songs that just keep dragging on.
>>
>>71894000
>Shake That
>Till I Collapse
>Encore
>Without Me
>Bitch Please 2
>Never Enough
>WTP
>>
>>71894000
eminem doesn't really make bangers, but he has the same fanbase of white kids are too scared to listen to gucci mane or future and instead they just listen to artists like eminem or kendrick that they can justify listening to because they're either white or "conscious", but they still just want to sometmies have fun and party when listening to music so they force the meme of kendrick or eminem making "bangers".
>>
>>71885855
Ok, how about this

Tell me three of the most notable lines from the song.

If you can't, you probably don't enjoy it or haven't really evaluated it enough to form an opinion.

What do you like most about the song?

Would you play this in your car?
Would you play this working out?
(traits of banger records)

Would you mull over his lyrics/wordplay?
Would you replay this song constantly to comprehend what he is saying?

If you answered no to all of the above, the record is hyped and shit.

For me personally, I didn't like it and believe it is hyped by K-Dot fanbois
>>
>>71894036
>Whenever DJs play m.A.A.d City everybody goes apeshit during the first verse, niggas and white girls
>niggas and white girls
Maybe in that context
Not in actual hood areas/clubs
they aren't bangers in those areas, hypebeast/backpacker/multikulti areas, sure maybe
>>
>>71885855

I usually love everything Kendrick puts out, but this for me was his worst track since Michael Jordan. I'm hoping it's just a single version that will be made better on the larger project like 'i' (even though I actually was cool with the original version of that track) but if the entire album ends up being more like this and less like The Heart Part IV, it's going to be three steps back for Kendrick soundwise.
>>
>>71885855
Pros:
Some lines are alright
Video is 10/10

Cons:
Beat is shit. Not simplistic but outright shit
"Humble" emotionless\effortless rapping is shit
Overall lyrics are way below his LPs

I'd say it's about 4/10. 5/10 if we cound video in.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.