[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am searching for good tier headphones but i dont want to spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

I am searching for good tier headphones but i dont want to spend more than 150$.
What are your experiences with diferent headphon?
Any recomendations?
>>
Are they for home use or portable use?
Do you care about a balanced sound or are you a retarded basshead?
>>
The ones i am using now are really poor quality, the bass is always too lowd and the audio gets messy at high vol.
>>
>>71879750
They are mainly for home use.
>>
I like supporting the home country with Sennheiser 280 HDs
>>
>>71879721
Last Christmas I picked up Sennheiser 598se for $100. It was a special deal on Amazon at the time. Ridiculously comfortable headphones.
>>
>>71879877
They are 229 now...
>>
>>71879813
I like the fact that they are confortable and they have high attenuation. Is the sound clear and sorrounding¿?
>>
>>71880015
yes the sound is clear. the only issue i had was that i had to replace the ear pads after 5 years.
>>
>>71879721
I did a few hours of testing in a headphone shop once
my favorite under 150$ was ath m40x, which I thought was better than the meme m50x, and the more expensive sennheiser 598
ended up buying different headphones, but they're not in this price range
>>
>>71879958
https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-598-Over-Ear-Headphones/dp/B0042A8CW2
almost as good as you can do in this price range. if for home use you can buy open cans and not worry about bleeding sound
>>
>>71879813
Hd 280 Pros definitely
>>
>>71880053
haha five years is a long time, i'd not call that a problem that's a testament to good quality
>>
>>71879721
Sennheiser HD 380 PRO

https://en-us.sennheiser.com/monitoring-headphone-studio-professional-audio-hd-380-pro

it's a great investment, the sound is extremely flat.
>>
The 380 are actually cheaper than 280¿? is the sound isolation high on the 380¿? which one is better¿?
>>
What do you guys think of the Philips Fidelio X2? €200 where I am.
>>
>>71879721
Try /hpg/
>>
>>71879721
please just go to /g/, they have daily fucking threads about this

keep /mu/ about music
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.