[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Niggas on the moon >>> Jenny Death I just now go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Derp Gerps.jpg (65KB, 648x324px)
Derp Gerps.jpg
65KB, 648x324px
Niggas on the moon >>> Jenny Death

I just now go to listening to them and im surprised over how much I hear people say that Niggas on the moon is less accessible. I completely disagree, if you loved death grips up until that point I see no reason not to love niggas on the moon. Jenny Death on the other hand I think is one of their harder to listen to albums (not that that makes it better because I prefer Niggas on the moon) Which do you prefer and why?
>>
>>71878752
i always hate the way people treat these as two albums when they are 1 double album.
>>
>>71879206
Don't post about albums you haven't heard brah
>>
>>71878752

fuck these guys suck so goddamned bad.
>>
>>71879206
Thet are a double album you stupid fuck
>>
>>71879245
what the fuck are you talking about?

>>71879384
that is exactly what i said, what the fuck is wrong with you?

what the fuck?
>>
>>71878752
you're so fucking wrong and you should kill yourself
>>
>>71879206
name another double album where disc 1 came out 9 months before disc two and both discs sound drastically different. Its clearly two separate projects that they released in the same package
>>
>>71879536
Excuse my autism anon, I read "aren't"
>>
>>71879684
it doesnt matter when it came out or what it sounds like, it's still one album. It's just as retarded as if you listed Dawn to Dusk and Twilight to Starlight as separate albums in the Smashing Pumpkins discography. It's fine to have different thought about both discs but as an album it's merits are the sum of the discs which is what everyone ignores.

It's retarded because together they make up a great album and rank differently than separately and they are literally the same album.

it make a huge difference too if you listen to them both together like you ought to.
>>
>>71879206
>>71879536
They're sonicly polar opposites with different album covers, and they're both around 36 minutes long.

t h e y r e d i f f e r e n t a l b u m s

>>71878752
I mean, I think it's a lot harder to get into the second half of niggas on the moon which i can't even but into a deserving genre, than jenny death which is punk/hard rock most of the time. Also on the side NOTM is easily their magnum opus by just the title, creation (the entire instrumentation was recorded on drum pads), lyrics, and production
>>
>>71879924
>with different album covers
it's one album you retard
>>
>>71879999
>>
>>71880725
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Powers_That_B

>The Powers That B is the fourth studio album, and first double album, by experimental hip hop group Death Grips.

this is a non-argument. You are wrong. fuck off. You position is less defensible than that of flat-earthers.
>>
>>71880725
i mean for fucks sake, the whole reason those covers are visually similar is because it's one album you dumbass
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.