[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>about to listen to some current 93 in lecture >feel like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3888.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3888.png
126KB, 309x313px
>about to listen to some current 93 in lecture
>feel like people are looking at me strangely
>realize my fucking headphones are unplugged
>>
>>71877017
>listening to music in lecture
kek you deserve it fag
>>
>>71877017
you're fucking retarded
>>
When NOTM came out I was listening to it via Youtube. My headphones came undone, and since it's Youtube and not the music app my music just started blaring out from the speakers: 'BUT WHAT WOULD MY PEOPLE SUCK" Got some looks but it could've been worse ultimately. It was just that line and a bit of the next.
>>
File: IMG_3794.jpg (50KB, 500x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3794.jpg
50KB, 500x756px
>>71877046
>Tommy Katkins STILL SENDS HIS REGARDS
RIP in peace my social life
>>
>>71877017
>wasting daddy's money

Fucking learn something or find a job.
>>
File: aH7lW4n.png (218KB, 286x314px) Image search: [Google]
aH7lW4n.png
218KB, 286x314px
>sitting in church
>put on my Grado headphones and listen to Coil
>everyone's looking at me funny
>realize after an hour and a half of listening that my heaphones weren't plugged into my breats by dre mobile surround sound stereo system
>I thought the sounds of the sermon and the people screaming at me was just part of the music
>>
>>71877236
kek, this is just funny
>>
>>71877236
that's actually quality greentext, anon
>>
>>71877070
kek
>>
File: 1484654451707.png (3MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1484654451707.png
3MB, 1200x1600px
>>71877070
Good song though
>>
>>71877236
/g/ pls
>>
>>71877017
>go to lecture because I attend to college to learn
>some guy sits behind me every lecture, blasting mp3s with his budget earphones at just enough a volume that people will notice because he wants people to think he's 'cool' and 'badass' for listening to music and wasting a space in the course that could have gone to someone who actually was interested in it
>this time he doesn't even bother plugging his earphones in
>doesn't even notice because he doesn't actually listen to the music and, as such, couldn't instant;y tell that it was slightly muffled and resonating differently
>everyone looks at him - actually finally giving him the attention he's been obviously asking for all along
>he gets slightly embarrassed and that's it
>he doesn't even understand what the real problem is
>he smells really bad, too, and has an irritating leg twitch
Fuck yourself, OP
>>
>>71877046
YES YES YES, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>71878786
>at just enough a volume that people will notice because he wants people to think he's 'cool' and 'badass' for listening to music
wtf

do you even know anything about current 93?
>>
>>71879345
Yeah, it's impossible for current 93 to be loud enough to be overheard.
>>
>>71878786
the good thing about studying a masters is that these wastes of space have all left
>>
>>71879393
My point is that no one listens to current 93 because it's cool
>>
>listening to music in a lecture
what is the point
why even go then
>>
>>71879666
>being a brainlet
>>
>>71879703
if I was so smart I didn't need a lecture to learn I would simply not fucking go and learn whatever's in the lecture by myself instead
>>
>on a walk with my little brother
>we see a playground nearby
>"i'll wait for you on the bench buddy, knock yourself out"
>put some sludge/grindcore band in my heaphones I never listened to before and watch him have fun
>after 15 minutes he's done
>leaving the playground I realized the album was instrumental
>all those screams were just the kids there
>tfw i actually enjoyed the album more
>>
>>71879743
One of my favourite things to do with my open-case Grados is to take them outside and listen to music. I absolutely love how the natural ambience fits in with whatever i'm listening to.
>>
>>71877017
What song?
>>
>>71879779
:)
>>
>>71879640
>current 93 is so obscure, people who listen to it are all truly enlightened individuals such as myself
You literally just placed them on a pedestal of being only for 'elite listeners' and proved you listen to them to look cool, mate.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.