[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did people think of there new songs? I thought they where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 56f.jpg (49KB, 550x394px) Image search: [Google]
56f.jpg
49KB, 550x394px
what did people think of there new songs? I thought they where fine, but I'm a total gorillaz fag
>>
>Hallelujah Money
Preddy good, reminds me of some of the calmer tracks from Plastic Beach

>Saturnz Barz
I didn't like the reggae singer, but i feel like they did a good job integrating his lyrics to the song. The part where 2D starts singing is quite dope.

>Andromeda
Pretty chill, but i think it's too poppy

>We Got the Power
Too poppy

>Ascension
Kinda bland, maybe i'm not into Vince Staples

Overall it's pretty aight . . . ?
>>
File: 1490750173667.png (310KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
1490750173667.png
310KB, 456x810px
GOOD TIMES
GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES
GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES
GOOD TIMES
GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES
>>
T H E B A T H
>>
>>71871283
>M-Muh too poppy...
>>
File: 1489030710300.gif (603KB, 522x246px) Image search: [Google]
1489030710300.gif
603KB, 522x246px
>>71871352
>random nigger bullshit mumbling/shouting with bass shitting into my skull

Usually doesn't bother me too much, but a few of these new songs went a bridge too far.

A'YOLL MAI LOIF was litterally all I could make out of one of these fucking tracks.
>>
We've got the Power and Saturn Barz are my two favorite definitely.
>>
>>71871508

I was reading the lyrics along with the song and I still lost track. I don't know how people can listen to people like that.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>71871575
I think its the autotuning in the place of singing. Might not even be that bad with just a microphone and a compressor with some better mixing, but no, let's shift this shit three octaves up/down because this fucker can't stop hitting his crack pipe long enough to hold a note for more than a single word, sometimes less.

Gotta admit, I do like the 360 degree video they put up with it, though.
>>
THE SKY'S FALLIN BABY
DROP THAT ASS BEFORE IT CRASH
>>
>>71871079
I like all of the tracks to some degree. the jamaican is fine, in fact i like him. but i've got to say that vince staples lyrics are trash on ascension. i'm getting an end of the world feeling so far from these tracks. overall none of these tracks feel like gorillaz tracks. they feel like different artists featuring damon albarn. he's got to stop with these damn i pad albums
>>
File: holyshit.png (34KB, 493x276px) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.png
34KB, 493x276px
>>71871613
>The roof is on fire
>She wet like Barbra Streisand
>Police everywhere
>It's like a nigga killed a white man
>I just wanna find a baby mama 'fore the night end
>So don't be coming 'round Vince
>On that batter ram shit
>On that 911 shit
>Need a misses brown as Missy
>I can have some fun with
>Them slave bones make Grace Jones
>Don't stop, bitch, stay focused
>They hated on us since days of Moses
>Let my people go crazy
>Them stars falling, don't chase 'em
>>
>>71871525
>Saturn Barz
>litterally jamaican slurs
>L I T T E R A L L Y
>S L U R S

https://genius.com/Gorillaz-saturnz-barz-lyrics
>>
>>71871079
Saturnz Barz would have been my favorite if there wasn't some Jamaican guy singing. Trying to force reggae into music ruins too many songs.
>>
Haven't listened to any of them. I'm waiting for them to stop being such faggots and just release the album.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.