[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady of our generation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2598.jpg (167KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2598.jpg
167KB, 600x600px
>It's The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady of our generation
Holy shit. Just a few months in 2017. And it's not only AOTY. But Album of the decade.
>>
>>71856010
Good thread.
>>
>>71856010
p4k didn't review it so i've never heard of it
>>
Cringe
>>
>>71856010
>Jazz
lmao if it doesn't have above a 3.9 on rym I won't even listen to it
>>
>>71856010
what makes it better than all the other free jazz released last year?
>>
>>71856682
desu I would be hesitant to call this album free jazz. It gets crazy at times but it's tame for the most part
>>
>>71856696
Well then what makes it better than all the other crazy at times but tame for the most part jazz that was released last year?
>>
>>71856682
It's Big Band.
>>
>>71856640
>p4k didn't review it so i've never heard of it
This board in a nutshell.
>>
>>71856801
thatsthejoke.jpg
>>
>this album is great!
Oh really? Why's it good?
>no replies

This board in a nutshell.
>>
>>71856864
Listen to the album instead you whiny faggot.
>>
>>71856876
>gets called out
>better call him a faggot

This website in a nutshell
>>
>>71856915
>gets called out
>memes comment again
>>
>>71856915
>>71856864
So this is what it's like to be butthurt in a anonymous image board?
>>
>>71856934
>everything I don't like is a meme
Let me guess... next you're going to call me autistic right? I hope you don't. That would really crush me.
>>
>>71856946
no a meme is something that is represented over and over again with an image or saying...

which is exactly what you were doing.
>>
>>71856971
That's fine.

My original point still stands. I've got a list of over 40 new albums I'd like to listen to. If you can't even articulate a few reasons that you like the album then I'm going to just assume that it's flavor of the month crap for teenage rockists to get hyped about so they can pretend they listen to jazz.

Good thread.
>>
>>71857016
>I've got a list of over 40 new albums I'd like to listen to
congratulations.

here's 1000 reasons you should listen to it:
https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/angles-9/disappeared-behind-the-sun/

bye.
>>
>>71856010

Just sounds like Fire Orchestra but not as good
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.