[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is to all the kids in my town who dress like Mac DeMarco;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

This is to all the kids in my town who dress like Mac DeMarco; I can see through you, I can see how empty you are.
Every single time you flick one of your shitty eastern European brand cigarette butts onto my doorstep I think, what led humanity to this point, and how are all these kids wearing windbreakers and vintage baseball caps gonna defend themselves when the race wars break out.
Yeah it was awesome that one time you dropped fake acid and listened to Chamber Of Reflection, but how is your anthropology major gonna help you get a job after college?
All these kids go to their local music venues to talk during the opening acts, and their friend groups consist of one female to every seven males. Whoever can dress and act like Mac DeMarco the most gets their dick sucked.
I think we should send all these kids to a farm where they can frolic free, away from society, preventing them from ruining the gene pool. They'll get a free copy of the new Mac DeMarco album and a loaded pistol for when they feel like they've overstayed their welcome
>>
>>71853446
Bu-bu-but I wear techwear...
>>
>>71853446
I never got this style anyway just looks ugly to me but that's probably intentional
>>
File: Capture.png (416KB, 1897x515px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
416KB, 1897x515px
t. Unchillian
>>
>>71853446
I watched that video too, the guy was funny
>>
t. Sam Hyde's greasy possibly retarded younger brother that was bullied a lot in school so he's always maintained a weird copycat behavior of his older brother who he looks up to, adopting his attitude and euphemisms verbatim. It makes everyone in the family vaguely uncomfortable to witness, but they all consider it harmless enough to not mention, and they just hope he moves on to form his own identity because his older brother is kind of a loser too
>>
>>71853511
Who is that kid
Gosh he looks exactly how I imagine people who scream nu male and cuck
>>
>>71853566
Define "scream", over an Internet connection...
>>
>>71853566
On Your Computer, he's a Sam Hyde clone who recently made a video ranting about Mac Demarco fans
>>
>>71853591
Oh wow
That's absurdly depressing
I sorta want to watch because it'll probably be funny but I feel like I'll feel bad for it afterwards.

>>71853576
English is a language that's perfect for metaphorical usage, I'm sorry it triggered you.
>>
>>71853446
How do you dress like him anyway? Doesn't he usually just wear a t shirt and blue jeans and sometimes a stupid hat?
>>
>>71853637
people who dress casually and look like autists (read cargo shorts, running sneakers, sweatpants) are mad that someone popular has found a way to do it and just look normal so they've lashed out and created a stereotype around it
>>
>>71853679
I don't know which one of us spends more time around sad Internet jerks, you or me.
>>
>>71853511
human Big Mac
>>
>>71853679
Makes sense actually. They get mad about the whole "le goofball!" thing and think him dressing like a regular dude is just a deliberate part of his schtick. Not realizing they probably dress more or less the same.
>>
>>71853698
I've been on this board and /a/ way too long, I'm surprised it hasn't completely destroyed my social skills yet
>>
To be fair the kid did make that great 420 video
>Inb4 dude weed lmao

I know but it's still funny as shit
>>
>>71853591
holy shit this kid is sad man and a true wannabe sam hyde lol
>>
>>71853847
oh in this day and age everyone has gotten in on the dude weed lmao parody videos and memes its old news
>>
>>71853511
I like this kid, I wanna drive to idaho and fuck his boipuss
>>
>>71854081
Sad man yes, Sam hyde wannabe ehhh
He's actually been around since the same time Sam hyde reached popularity.
He made the "I hate my parents they are dumb" video
>>
File: mac.png (546KB, 478x682px) Image search: [Google]
mac.png
546KB, 478x682px
>>71853637
>>71853679
this is considered normal?
>>
>>71855090
It's perfectly acceptable to dress like this here in London. However, you'd probably be frowned upon in your rural community.
>>
>>71855090
I frick with the vision.
>>
why did hipsters go from skinny jeans to mom jeans?
>>
Lol how much that fat kid triggered all you cucks ,been a thread a day of you crying about it for the last week

did he hit to close to home ?
>>
>>71856100
t.unchillian
>>
what has society come to, op?
>>
>>71855807
instead of worshipping the 80s (2003-2011) the era to praise is the 90s. three-quarter sleeves, irony, longish hair parted in the middle, and yeah, mom jeans.

the era of the skinny jean is over. our legs can finally breathe.

fashions change ya know
>>
>>71855090
This is bad
>>
>>71853446
Like, don't listen to Mac. Why does he bother you so much? Get a life
>>
>>71856420
we like mac but hate you :)
>>
File: 1487138608592.jpg (17KB, 269x259px) Image search: [Google]
1487138608592.jpg
17KB, 269x259px
>>71855090
Everything looks fine until you hit the shoe section

>Fucking red and yellow shoes
Nigga this completely fucks his outfit. Like how can you screw up this bad? It's not hard to realize that warm colors do not match with cold shit. Jesus this picture alone triggered me so hard.
>>
>>71856444
I'm not even a big Mac fan. I'm just sick off seeing this every day. It just as bad as the "Does /mu/ like Death Metal?" or all the Grimes threads.
>>
>>71856561
/mu/ changes its memes. fuck off and filter it
>>
>>71856606
Or we can leave the memes to the children and actually discuss music here
>>
I sit in my room playing bass guitar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDxa2tmbhSg
>>
>>71855090
>tucked in button up shirt
>black jeans
>hat

That's incredibly normal. I guess that specific hat isn't really that common, and obviously you wouldn't normally walk around with that stain on your shirt. But otherwise it's pretty standard.
>>
>>71857885
not in the south
>>
>>71853591
He's been doing this stuff since same hyde started, if anything they coexist.

Plus he has some pretty good videos. I enjoyed "An NPC give you a quest"
>>
>>71856184
About when can we expect the 00's to be the new nostalgic decade?

I'm geniunely fine with a rap rock comeback
>>
>>71853446
hello onmycomputer
>>
>>71855090
mac doesn't even dress like that
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.