[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dude... wtf guys.... this shit scared the fuck out of me.. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: AlbumArt.jpg (70KB, 595x600px) Image search: [Google]
AlbumArt.jpg
70KB, 595x600px
Dude... wtf guys.... this shit scared the fuck out of me..

I DO NOT recommend it to anyone trying to sleep this week
>>
Should I listen to it on DXM
>>
>>71851628
Fuck yes
>>
>>71851546
listened to it a couple days ago, haven't slept since :/
>>
>>71851628
Don't do DXM at all.
>>
Listen to this shit alone in the midle of the night. No, not while you are jacking off. I mean really listen to it and focus on every discrete sound, while researching the hidden things put inside each track to fuck with you. This album makes me fear the things I feared as a child
>>
>>71851546
there's no way this is THAT scary.
>>
>>71851628
Do it on DPH pussy
>>
>>71851628
DUDE
>>
>>71851708
I don't need to go to the psych ward thnx
>>
This meme isn't dead?
>>
Listened to the first 20 seconds once and almost jumped right out of my seat. Frightening stuff.
>>
>>71851761
It's being necroforced by one sweaty samefag.
>>
>>71851546
You are a pussy

Listen to it on acid next time.
>>
>>71851628
>>71851644
this. seriously. but yes. listen to it. and then watch videodrome.
>>
>>71851628
No you'll have a bad trip, for real this album scared me. It's horrifying!
>>
>>71852069
i did this once and I had a bad trip
not because of the album, but because my dad woke up while i was listening to it and i became afraid he was going to catch me high

this sent me spiralling for the rest of the trip

I still have a hard time listening to geogaddi
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.