[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will someone grow some balls and admit most drummers shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: os2c8FU.jpg (117KB, 1503x994px) Image search: [Google]
os2c8FU.jpg
117KB, 1503x994px
When will someone grow some balls and admit most drummers shouldn't be consider actual musicians? Most drummers are idiots who do the most basic percussive shit that any toddler could do. Yeah wow you drum in a "punk" band like good for you lol. Especially rock bands(who still listens to those lol). Only low forms of life are attracted to the drums lbr.

If you're in a band, I implore you to fire your drummer and get a drum machine instead.
>>
lol I'm in the opposite boat, the drummer I play with most often makes me feel pretty unaccomplished.
>>
>>71839377
>When will someone grow some balls and admit most drummers shouldn't be consider actual musicians?
They don't play actual instruments and don't make actual music?
>If you're in a band, I implore you to fire your drummer and get a drum machine instead.
>I implore you to be boring live
No thanks.
>>
>>71839399
>SJW mods delete extremely thinly veiled /pol/ threads

almost like you're posting on the wrong board
>>
>>71839377
So what you're saying is you were cucked by a drummer
>>
>>71839377
someone couldn't separate his limbs
>>
>>71839399
>it's real
holy shit
>>
>>71839804
http://www.nme.com/news/music/green-day-6-1190983

Green Day have gone mental.
>>
>>71839377
It wasn't even your girlfriend that the drummer stole, was it? You just had some crush and because you're a sperg you insist the competent, attractive drummer "stole" her.
>>
>>71839832
>Green Day say they’re worried about violent video games
lmao. thanks for making my day man. can't believe these guys wrote dookie.
>>
>>71839377
It's for the same reason we have to pretend that jazz is somehow art or that performers in general are anything but glorified cattle.
>>
>>71839377
edgy
>>
Completely disagree. A truly good drummer can save an otherwise shitty rock band. Especially in rock music, it's the most important instrument.

It's a shame so many people get into rock either to be a frontman or a lead guitarist and just fill in the rhythm section as an afterthought. Honestly, at least in rock music, you'd probably do better to get a really good drummer, a really good bass player, and just fill in whoever for the lead guitarist and the singer. You'd make better rock music that way, that's for sure.
>>
File: 936.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>71839377
>>71840108
/thread
>>
>>71841172
this
>>
>>71839377
>If you're in a band, I implore you to fire your drummer and get a drum machine instead.
I'm in a jazz band, do I still have to fire my drummer? He's a pretty good soloist and we have good chemistry as far as interplay goes. I'm not sure I'd have that relationship with a drum machine.
>>
>>71839377
>When will someone grow some balls and admit most alt-righters shouldn't be considered actual comedians? Most alt-righters are idiots who do the most basic inflammatory shit that any toddler could do to piss off mom 'n dad. Yeah wow you "hate women", like good for you lol. Especially white comedians (who still listens to those lol). Only low forms of life are attracted to their mildly attractive cousins and sport shitty chinbeards lbr.

>If you're in a comedy troupe, I implore you to fire your obnoxious alt-right attention-seeker and get a joke-generating robot instead.

Sam Hyde is fucking awful.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q887A3B0tZQ
>>
>>71841324
kek
>>
>>71841172
Trios are the best, guitarist who knows how to fill in rhythm and lead simultaneously can play.

Pus they seem to be far more tight in general.
>>
idk but I really want to play like this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee-O3HH78RE
>>
>>71841324
meme face
>>
>>71841444
>Trios are the best
>gets trips

Neat, czech'd
>>
>sam hyde
>awful thread
leave and kys
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.