[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Bruce Springsteen. He's a fucking draft-dodging, tax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Bruce-Springsteen.jpg (3MB, 1962x2997px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce-Springsteen.jpg
3MB, 1962x2997px
Fuck Bruce Springsteen. He's a fucking draft-dodging, tax evading, SJW, Billionaire-Democrat-while-pretending-to-be-and-pandering-to-the-rural-working-class, poser.

This guy is one of the most overrated people in all "dadrock" (which is really saying something). His songs all fucking sound the same and they're generic bland stadium rock meant for airplay in grocery stores in flyover states. He can't sing or play guitar to save his life and compensates by surrounding himself without actually decent musicans.

And his fanbase is the fucking worst, just obnoxiously toxic. They're a bunch of white, older dads and grampas who regret wasting their life away and convinced themselves that this hack is the greatest thing since sliced bread and will pick fights with anyone who disagrees.

I swear, Springsteen is mindboggingly shit and the cult around him only amplifies that.

Fuck him. On one hand I hope 2017 makes good work of him, but on the other hand, I know that would just cause even more inccessant blind praise of him among the general public and the younger generation who will have pretended to like him all along once it's the "hip" thing to do.
>>
>>71833902
>2017
>SJW
Nice pasta bro, but nobody goes crazy about Bruce around here, use Death Grips or Radiohead next time.
>>
Fuck Donald Trump. He's a fucking draft-dodging, tax evading, SJW, Billionaire-Democrat-while-pretending-to-be-and-pandering-to-the-rural-working-class, poser.

This guy is one of the most overrated people in all "dadrock" (which is really saying something). His songs all fucking sound the same and they're generic bland stadium rock meant for airplay in grocery stores in flyover states. He can't sing or play guitar to save his life and compensates by surrounding himself without actually decent musicans.

And his fanbase is the fucking worst, just obnoxiously toxic. They're a bunch of white, older dads and grampas who regret wasting their life away and convinced themselves that this hack is the greatest thing since sliced bread and will pick fights with anyone who disagrees.

I swear, Trump is mindboggingly shit and the cult around him only amplifies that.

Fuck him. On one hand I hope 2017 makes good work of him, but on the other hand, I know that would just cause even more inccessant blind praise of him among the general public and the younger generation who will have pretended to like him all along once it's the "hip" thing to do.
>>
I don't like his music too much but its hilarious how much he btfos his republican fans
>>
>>71833902
Hungry Heart is pretty great tho
>>
>>71833902
>picks fights with anyone who disagrees
>you are some lame rehashed stereotype as well

But I do agree, his music is boring and he is the Bob Dylan of that kind of stuff.

But you suck too and probably hate health care, climate change, taxing big business.
>>
File: springsteen.png (2MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
springsteen.png
2MB, 2000x1000px
Bruce > you're favorite band
>>
https://youtu.be/129kuDCQtHs
IF THIS DOESNT GET YOU ERECT THEN YOU AINT A REAL FAGGOT
>>
>it's a "Bruce talks about the wee wee hours" episode

boss haters get out
>>
File: christgau4.jpg (24KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
christgau4.jpg
24KB, 300x225px
We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions [Columbia, 2006]

We shall overkill, he means. Never have his Howard Keel tendencies, or maybe now they're Paul Robeson tendencies, tripped him up so bad. The idea is to big up the music and play the jokes you don't ignore like you're working a Roman amphitheater. I'm glad to have met the anti-war lament "Mrs. McGrath" and Sis Cunningham's "My Oklahoma Home," and sort of hope young people deprived of music appreciation funding will now hear "Erie Canal," "Froggie Went A-Courtin'," "John Henry," and "Jesse James." Only are young people really ignorant of these songs? And how many of them buy Springsteen albums anyway? Amping up his strange bluegrass-Dixieland hybrid like E Street is just around the corner, he sings his lungs out. But in folk music, lightness is all--and only newbies and John Hammond Jr. lean so hard on the cornpone drawl. B
>>
>>71834979
>They're a bunch of white, older dads and grampas who

Daddy issues nu male detected.
>>
>>71835185
this is true desu
>>
>>71835675
Why are you projecting?
I don't agree that people wasted their lives away, I consider "wasting one's life" to be spooky though
>>
>>71835643
Yeah that album kind of proved that he doesn't know how to make anything but stadium rock, even when it's a genre like folk music where that doesn't work.
>>
>>71833902
>muh sjws
>>
Why is draft dodging an issue for americans? Seems like the sensible thing to do when you're being asked to go and die over seas for an unneeded conflict
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.