[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hear constant praise over this album >decide to look it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0498.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0498.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>hear constant praise over this album
>decide to look it up
>it's made by those Die Antwoord retards
Are you fucking kidding me /mu/
>>
This was before the rave drugs took their toll
>>
>>71832704
It's okay, which is way better than Die Antwoord at least.
>>
>>71832704
I don't see the problem. Did you even listen to it?
>>
>Watkin Tudor Jones
his actual name suits him so much more than "ninja"
>>
Actually, the fact that they were able to shift between radically different styles as well as they did is a testament to their talent as artists
>>
>>71832704
u got memeedddd my doodle
>>
>>71832704
I'll bite. What's wrong with Die Antwood?
>>
Waddy Jones is much more than the Die Antwoord guy
>>
>>71833489
It's tumblr as fuck
also
>im so weird xdd alien emoji 3x
>>
lel it all meta bois, check out dis song they made while they were maxnormal.tv, around 03.20 he 'annouces' Die Antwoord.

https://youtu.be/pecHKtUXPy8
>>
>>71833523
>it's tumblr as fuck
and what the hell does that mean in the context of music? can you express yourself like a normal person or does your brain only function in internet mode?
>>
>>71833563
>t. tumblr

Die Antwoord makes bad music along with their forced "le random" aesthetic
>>
>>71833633
I'm sorry but can you please pause the autism and explain how they're "le random?"
>>
>>71833648
They're trying so hard to be weird and it's lame, how can you like this band?
>>
>>71833717
I never said I like them but I don't think you understand their aesthetic. I think their music is pretty average but I quite like Waddy Jones and in reality he's pretty intelligent
>>
>>71833735
I like Waddy Jones too and some of his Max Normal stuff. Die Antwoord is just atrocious.
>>
>>71833781
well if you listen to Total Fuckup by Max Normal you can see how he planned to do the whole Die Antwoord thing. Die Antwoord is more of a satirical group. And I think they're only doing one more album before Waddy and Yolandi move on to something else
>>
They're talented people who decided to sell out
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.