[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After listening to Fragile and Close to the Edge, I like Fragile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Front.jpg (112KB, 400x399px)
Front.jpg
112KB, 400x399px
After listening to Fragile and Close to the Edge, I like Fragile better. Am I a normie?
>>
>>71830098
no they're both good
>>
>>71830098
no fragile is clearly the superior album
>>
>>71830098
why would that make you a normie
also they're both great
>>
>>71830098
Yes
>>
>>71831150
we know that, but does him liking Fragile make him a normie?
>>
>>71831168
you deserve something for this but I'm not sure it's a laugh
>>
You're all plebs if you don't think The Yes Album is the best Yes album.
>>
>>71830098
No, you just have good taste and like coherent lyrics.
>>
Pleb
>90125
Contrarian
>Close to the Edge
Patrician
>Fragile
>>
File: 1462397491161.png (509KB, 795x991px) Image search: [Google]
1462397491161.png
509KB, 795x991px
>>71831384
>one of the band's most popular and critically acclaimed albums
>contrarian
>>
>>71830098
yes
>>
>>71831384
You clearly have no idea what those terms mean
It would be more like:

Pleb
>Close to the Edge
Patrician
>Fragile
Contrarian
>90125
>>
>>71833127
No, 90125 is literally their poppiest, most commercially-successful album with their greatest hit (Owner of a Lonely Heart). Your average schmuck who's never heard of Close to the Edge or Fragile has still probably heard of 90125.
>>
>>71833212
I feel like pretty much anyone into Yes nowadays looks back on it and cringes at it though, and Close to the Edge is legendary.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.