[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm 10 minutes in and where is ambient stuff? it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Low_(album).jpg (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Low_(album).jpg
43KB, 300x300px
i'm 10 minutes in and where is ambient stuff? it's just some old shitty pop rock. should i expect some changes?
>>
>>71819317
you gotta turn and face the strange
>>
B side
>>
>>71819338
this
>>
File: db6.jpg (289KB, 591x1025px) Image search: [Google]
db6.jpg
289KB, 591x1025px
>>71819338
>you gotta turn and face the strange
don't want to be a richer man (jk)
>>
>>71819387
damn, bowie was packing
>>
>>71819317
It's a split record, side A is art rock/pop, side B is ambient.

Also
>just some old shitty pop rock
Fuck you, you don't deserve to be listening to this.
>>
>>71819409
packing socks
>>
>>71819317
i feel the same way about bowie as i do about the beatles. handful of good tracks and shitload of filler.
>>
>>71819509
>Fuck you, you don't deserve to be listening to this.
truth hurts huh
>>
>>71819536
>>71819541
>packing socks
>shitload of filler
;)
>>
>>71819541
now imagine why people like Low so often
>>
>>71819317
>i'm 10 minutes in and where is ambient stuff? it's just some old shitty pop rock.
>Shitty pop rock
You're not being serious, are you? I'm not a fan of pop, but come on. If you're going to claim that the A side of Low is pop rock, is Brian Eno's Another Green World and Before and after Science just the same? But then again, you're probably baiting.
>>
Speed of Life is so poppy, I mean that's practically a Justin Bieber song.
>>
>>71819661
because saying you love bowie is street cred
>>
>>71819742
not him, but the A-side of Low is the definition of pop rock
>>
>>71819742
>if I like it, it's not pop rock
>>
Sound and Vision is one of the best songs of all time
>>
heroes is better
>>
>>71819742
It's gritty pop-rock. Insanely experimental stuff with songs like Breaking Glass and Crashing
>>
>>71820321
>insanely experimental
>Roxy Music came out 5 years earlier
>>
>>71819742
pop rock =/= bad
OP's crime was saying it was 'old' and 'shitty'.
>>
>>71820652
>OP's crime was saying it was 'old' and 'shitty'.
how is this crime if it's true?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.