[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what does everyone think of Metal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: a0332897407_10.jpg (277KB, 1200x1190px) Image search: [Google]
a0332897407_10.jpg
277KB, 1200x1190px
Now that the dust has settled, what does everyone think of Metal Album of the Year?
>>
>>71819137
Idk I saw it on albumoftheyear.org but I was listening to other things , should i listen to it ?
>>
File: 307843.jpg (282KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
307843.jpg
282KB, 3200x2400px
>>71819137
>>
>>71819155
It's a major contender for Album of the Year. Yes, yes you should.
>>
only listened to it once, but it seemed pretty meh compared to their past two albums.

I was bored to tears with the exception of cruel road.

Probably need to give it a few more spins. Doom metal is not that immediate.
>>
>>71819178
What are the other contenders? No way this stands a chance against any of about ten fast metal albums so I'd only put this up against other slow stuff.
>>
It's my fav album of 2017 so far
>>
>>71819306
>he distinguishes between "fast" and "slow" metal

are you autistic? honest question
>>
I thought it was really disappointing.
>>
>Metal
>album of the year

Pick one
>>
>>71819137
Shitty stoner doom.

Metal lost all its masculinity
>>
>Pallbearer
>good

Pick one

It's indie butt rock under the facade of doom metal
>>
>>71820133
>sorrow and extinction
>not good
pick one
>>
>>71819137
Stop shilling this I don't want it to turn into a meme
>>
>>71819521
You didn't answer my question so fuck you too. Enjoy your utter shit list of metal albums out of an amazing year so far.
>>
>>71821120
>he still distinguishes between "fast" and "slow" metal

nah, fuck you
>>
>>71821157
Yeah like I said enjoy your shit list because I know it is. I asked you a simple fucking question.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.