[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So heres the deal /mu/ faggots, I'm really fucking good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3180.jpg (100KB, 748x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3180.jpg
100KB, 748x665px
So heres the deal /mu/ faggots, I'm really fucking good at mixing records/tuning vocals/making shit sound good, I've mixed hit records (hottest record in the world with Zane Lowe on Radio 1 and on Beats 1. Track of the Week on Radio 1 recently)

I'm signed to a major and can make your song sound the bomb. I've just finished a 5 figure album but I haven't had much work since then and with London rents I'm on my arse. Send me your demo and/or email and I will sell my fucking soul and make you sound great for a very reasonable price.
>>
Yeah right
>>>/R9k/
>>
>>71812575
On my life, none of this post is a lie. If you have a track, I'll mix it before payment. I'll show you the mix (with a random filter sweep for a guarantee) before you pay for it
>>
>>71812623
Maybe try bandcamp or SoundCloud
Majority of them need help
Also /prod/
>>
>>71812652
I meant the threads on here
Also try
/r/wearethemusiakers
>>
>>71812652
Thank you anon! The thing with that is that they've already released it so they don't feel like they need help!

Usually very reluctant which is a shame, thank you though
>>
>>71812505

https://soundcloud.com/tanner-agle/2-tendersituation/s-Zk0aK

Eh what the hell
>>
>>71812697
Yeah best bet is Reddit , as much as it gets hate on here and I shill the hate too but that musicmakers subreddit , I've seen free mix for one track , people that make album art (really good honestly) and mastering classes
>>
>>71812751
I actually love what you've done, it already sounds mixed, drums are a little whatever but it feels like that's the point. If you want it improved I'll do it for you but I feel like you're already at where you need to be
>>
>>71812834
(I'm OP who needs money but I don't feel like I could add anything to your tune, good job anon)
>>
>>71812834

Thank you! I actually have the whole album recorded. It's 16 songs though, that's the tough thing. I really need a mild mix/master. The whole thing is LoFi so it should be an easy thing if you're interested?
>>
>>71812936
I'm up for that, what's your email anon? I love what you're doing.
>>
>>71812976

goodjuiceman@gmail

I really hope this is legit!!!
>>
>>71813049
It's legit, emailed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.