[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>0 acclaim or success with midori >"Death grips curse"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: byeeeeee.png (644KB, 804x801px) Image search: [Google]
byeeeeee.png
644KB, 804x801px
>0 acclaim or success with midori
>"Death grips curse" only fans consist of a small amount of western piggu on 4chan and reddit
>attempts a solo career, music is garbage
>again receives 0 acclaim and success
>sells her soul to a talent agency in one desperate attempt for relevancy
>becomes actress...flops horribly
>decides to "quit" the industry
Is she the biggest LOSER in the history of Japanese music?
>>
literally who?

japanese culture is garbage.
>>
Yeah, the thousands you haven't heard about at all
>>
>>71803113
Midori is genious work and really underappreciated. A shame she gives up.
>>
I told an international Japanese student at school that I liked midori and she called me a retarded freak with terrible taste. I promptly deleted every trace of midori from my computer.

never again..
>>
I blame Japanese record companies
>>
>>71803445
Westerners have better music taste.
>>
I like her :(
>>
>>71803113
She should form Midori again, they're a nice band, got attention on Japan, went to festivals and stuff, i don't get why shit like shinsei kamattechan gets more attention than midori, honestly.
>>
She also had a bit of a mental breakdown, and sold all her instruments to pay for hospital bills just before she quit.

She mentioned being depressed because she wasn't able to sell any tickets to gigs, and even with that show with Seiko Oomori she didn't manage to get the attention of her fans (You'd think there'd be a bit of an overlap), must've felt bad to see her keep getting more popular while she wasn't.
>>
>>71803560

Hajimetal is busy with other things, he said he'd doubt they would reform, and that was before Mariko quit.
>>
>>71803113
this is what happens when you do art without having a day job.
>>
File: 1480736917612.png (362KB, 793x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480736917612.png
362KB, 793x720px
>>71803590
honestly, we'll just have to wait and see. i thought MOTFD would never reform and now they're fuckin around again.
>>
How do you guys know she is going for popularity? She never seemed like that type
>>
>>71803662
Literally said so herself but considering she was having a breakdown of some kind that might have been the major factor for her quitting the industry.
>>
>>71803445
Did she already know them before?

Seems unlikely.
>>
>>71803662
that shit gave her crippling depression 2 years ago
>>
>>71803662
When she acted I think she tried to broaden her audience since TV Tokyo is a major network
http://asianwiki.com/Taberu_Dake

but OP is mainly just being a bully
>>
>>71803662
>How do you guys know she is going for popularity?
She's a woman. The attention is all she ever wanted. She doesn't care about music.
>>
>>71803844
Would sending her internet love and actually buying her CDs instead of pirating them cheer her up? I always assumed she was huge in japan
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.