[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Artists you wouldn't hesitate to karate chop in half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: marina2017.jpg (208KB, 1001x1075px) Image search: [Google]
marina2017.jpg
208KB, 1001x1075px
pic motherfucking related, I hate this dumb balding untalented cunt so much.

Her """""""music""""""" is the single worst thing I have ever heard in my life, her song writing is atrocious and her voice is painful to listen to.

Anyone who unironically likes her in 2017 deserves to be euthanized.
>>
ITT:Anger issues
>>
File: josh-pan.jpg (50KB, 660x399px) Image search: [Google]
josh-pan.jpg
50KB, 660x399px
>>71795677
I don't really know why but he annoys the living fuck out of me
>>
>>71795677
please consider therapy
>>
File: Slim-Jesus.jpg (75KB, 818x819px) Image search: [Google]
Slim-Jesus.jpg
75KB, 818x819px
>>
>>71795918
only if i can beat up hopsin
>>
Of all the things you could be doing in your life you've chosen to do this.. And to focus on this.
>>
>>71796242
can't********

i'm dum dum
>>
File: facemeltinguglydisgustingbitch.jpg (7KB, 183x170px) Image search: [Google]
facemeltinguglydisgustingbitch.jpg
7KB, 183x170px
>>71795677
i will make you eat horse shit you fucking faggot. do all a fucking favor and kill yourself. im sick and tired of seeing your fucking autistic posts all the fucking time

and by the way the pic is 5 months old you fucking bitch. she looks much better nowadays and her hair grew back

if i would see your lanacucked homo face in real life i would beat the living shit out of you pathetic body. your whole existence is pathetic in itself and its getting on my nerves

not to talk about your fucking waifu, who i know is lana, whose face is fucking melting and all of the fucking fat in her body is slowly going up to her face. she looks horrendous and 10 times worse than marina. Ill give her 2 years before shell off herelf, since her relevancy is slowly disappearing and her last song was a flop
>>
File: 1111.jpg (192KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
192KB, 1032x774px
>>71796341
*pulls out Katana*

bring it on.
>>
Ed Droste from Grizzly Bear. The guy's the biggest cunt faggot I've ever seen.
>>
>>71796341
atleast Lana will still be rembered in two years while Marina will die alone and unremembered because her music is so painfully generic and uninteresting.

Her Womb slowly shrivels up and she will have left nothing behind in this world expect her shitty boring generic music.
>>
>>71796625
yeah yeah, fuck off with you generic and uninteresting music argument.

at least Marina hasnt covered and milked out every single genre to see which one brings in the most money and at the end go back to the shit that made you famous, just to miserably fail at the attempt to chart again.

and how can people listen to the same shit all over again. all she does is singing in a deep voice and depressing instrumentals and lyrics that are about love. its like her fans are about to put a bullet in their head

when she dies she'll be known as the woman whose face melted and started to gain so much weight that she started looking like jabba the hut

>>71796587

*teleports behind you*

"nothing personal kiddo"
>>
File: Lana_del_large.png (381KB, 298x815px) Image search: [Google]
Lana_del_large.png
381KB, 298x815px
>>71796731
I'd rather listen to someone who has milked out every possible genre but makes unique music than someone who's songs are all generic top40 immitaions.

Lana's music is unique unlike Marina's, that's why she's successful and Marina isn't.

Also thicc Lana is better than sticc Marina, Marina has literally no ass and destroyed her saggy tits, Lana has the perfect woman shape.
>>
>>71796817
>unique

nigga fuck off. she makes the same shit all the fucking time

and marinas music isnt generic top 40 unlike lanas fuck music

to be unique doesnt mean to be successful are you fucking retarded?

Marina isnt famous for the reason that she didnt wanted to suck dicks and because she didnt gave 2 fucks. she could have gotten famous if she wanted to, but unlike your bitch who makes feature with every second famous artist marina is mostly solo and if you knew the circumstances she was in youll shut you fucking mouth, since she had to do something for her fame unlike your fucking bitch who got everything stuck up her ass

and take the fucking shape out etc.

>>71796341
^^ this fucking pic nigga

dont have to add anything to it
>>
>>71796993
>Marina isnt famous for the reason that she didnt wanted to suck dicks and because she didnt gave 2 fucks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt9FQp0CeW4

Listen to the first few second of this, she said "It's not going fast enough"

She always wanted to be famous but failed because she's a hideous cunt.

>she could have gotten famous if she wanted to.
No, she couldn't, she tried selling out on her SECOND album and worked with the biggest songwriters and producers in pop and STILL failed.

It's the definition of trying to hard.

Mariniggers are pathetic.
>>
>>71797064
alright you got me there, but it was only for TFJ. After EH she wasnt caring about anything anymore. she got famous enough for her with around a million twitter and instragram follower. She also has a pretty solid fanbase nowadays, even though most of them are little girls and faggots.

>No, she couldn't, she tried selling out on her SECOND album and worked with the biggest songwriters and producers in pop and STILL failed.

no she did not sell out, she was forced by her label to participate in all of that. she mentioned that she got depressed while she had to work on EH because the co producers gave her instrumentals and she had to write lyrics for them. she was working on Froot while she was working on EH and as we can see in the first song of FROOT, Happy, she was really happy to stop working on it and to be free again. She even created that alt-persona so people wouldnt identify Marina with the songs or the picture of the woman you get while listening to the songs.

so to make a long story short.

she was forced to work with the producers and those songwriters, she didnt liked it and got depressed, after that she wasnt caring about it anymore
>>
>>71797187
>but it was only for TFJ. After EH she wasnt caring about anything anymore.
Oh you mean she tried and failed? At least she became self aware.
>she got famous enough for her with around a million twitter and instragram follower.
Half of her fans are bought bots, it's fairly obvious when looking at her recent followers and she got 20k likes when she announced the work on her new album.

She has max. 30k fans that still care about her and aren't bots.
>>
Her debut & FROOT were pretty good pop albums. I don't see the reason for all the hate.
>>
>>71797284
wtf are you talking about. wouldnt you be trying to get famous when you release a new album or be a musician at all?

she still has a pretty good following.

she got some chances to get slightly famous. her feature on the new clean bandit album or her new album, but we know that that one will be just like froot.

nonetheless im still awainting some new things and im pretty excited

>>71797302
ty, she is a great artist, dont know why op hates her so much to wish her death its fucking insane
>>
File: Slim-JesusFOOLS!.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Slim-JesusFOOLS!.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>71795918

BRING IT MATHAFUCKER!!!
>>
>>71797348
Her feature on the Clean Bandit album isn't going to be a single, so unless that album becomes as successful as Ed Sheeran's divide she's not going to get much benefit from being on that album.

She doesn't have "a pretty good following" she has an atrocious following for someone who makes accessible pop music. Her chances of ever becoming successful are close to zero now because she's 30+ now, her looks and tits are gone and she ruined her voice. Just look at Lana, her new single flopped for no other reason than her being 31, it's just how the music business works. If you're over 29 you're chances of becoming successful become extremely low.
>>
>>71797535
yeah youre right. her fanbase is shit and shes not that young anymore.

i still love her and her music though.

but ed fucking sheeran is next level nigga. his whole fucking album was in the top 40 over here in germany
>>
>>71795677
Grimes. (and I wouldn't even be hitting a woman)
>>
pls stop
lana and marina are both great :3
>>
>>71797813
you would be hitting a genderless goblin
>>
>>71797815
shut the fuck up, don't you ever say that that old balding hag is as good supreme Lana. The only reason why they keep getting compared is because Spotify tries to shill Marina to Lana listeners even though their music has nothing in common.
>>
>>71797815
ma nigga

>>71797918
YOU FUCKING LANA FAGGOTS ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE EVERYONE TO LISTEN TO HER STFU YOU BITCH

Fuck outta here. Marinafags are only telling you to try her music out and not to stop listening to the shit you usually listen to. you are the faggots shilling your face melting whore
>>
File: lavrenwrinkles.png (590KB, 533x465px) Image search: [Google]
lavrenwrinkles.png
590KB, 533x465px
>>
File: fkatwigs.jpg (81KB, 552x699px) Image search: [Google]
fkatwigs.jpg
81KB, 552x699px
I don't know what it is
>>
>>71795677
i'd karate chop her in half with my penis
>>
>>71800109
she has herpes, literally.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.