[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to listen to this the first time, is it good? The only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: spirit.jpg (671KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
spirit.jpg
671KB, 1000x1000px
About to listen to this the first time, is it good? The only AnCo related project I have listened to is Person Pitch
>>
it's shit just like any anco album
it's only beloved on here because some guy from p4k loved it, hive mind is real
>>
>>71793996
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>71794006
are you offended?
don't you think it's weird that there's a correlation between scores p4k gives to an anco album and the level of love an anco album gets on here?
>>
It lulls you into a false sense of security and then hits you with harsh noise out of nowhere.
>>
OP here, I'm right now on track 5 and I dig it. Track 3 almost raped my ears but I got used to it. I'm sure that it needs several listens tho
>>
>>71794121
and i mean the album not track 3
>>
>>71794029
this is one of my favourite albums and I don't know what the score is
>>
>>71794164
all the /mu/core is based on droning that publication and some other opinionated dudes, you don't have to know the score, you don't even have to visit p4k, you just have to ever be a newcomer on /mu/ who tries to fit in and/or who's taste is depended from the opinion of the /mu/ crowd
>>
>>71794193
yea i agree with that to some extent. I am aware that the albums posted here mostly are based on the publication they get from Fantano, p4k, the list goes on...
but in the end it doesn't say anything about the album itself.
>>
>>71793981
Listen to sung tongs and fall be kind. Best anco tbqh
>>
>>71794121
be prepared for the last track cause its gonna take you on an emotional roller coaster
>>
also fucking hate the insecure reliance on p4k and fantano. it's like the only way to discuss chz is to measure how much it actually sounds like a windshield burrito
>>
>>71794193
>>71794263
>>71794029
>>71793996
Please kill yourselves
>>
>>71794937
>fall be kind

kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.