[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this album make you feel uncomfortable? I used to not buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: geogaddi.jpg (71KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
geogaddi.jpg
71KB, 480x480px
Does this album make you feel uncomfortable?

I used to not buy into it but lately it's started to give me this vague sense of unease that I can't shake.

It's just the atmosphere, right?
>>
It legit makes me uncomfortable...very dark and creepy.
>>
>>71793843
it's a kind of nostalgic creepiness.
what scared me as a young child, are present on this album, audibly
>>
>>71793960
What scared you?

Geogaddi for me gives me this feeling like something bad is about to happen but I don't know what or when.
>>
>>71793993
the background childish ness is something that always scared me. i would always here children talking in my nightmares.
>>
>>71793843
Yes, and that's part of what makes it cool as fuck. Also, look at how eerie that album cover is. The whole album is, really.

In case you didn't know, it's also exactly 66 minutes and 6 seconds long, and it's filled with lots of weird shit like a barely audible "purple" in one song and another with some rays or something from saturn played as sound. It's also filled with lots of subliminal messaging and symbolism in song titles and shit.

Try listening to this shit in the middle of the night alone, it's a fucking experience. The part around the 3:20 mark in music is math where you can hear a conversation or crying or something if you listen real hard sends chills down my spine.

Or maybe I'm just a little bitch i guess
>>
>>71794070
lyrics to the devil is in the details
http://bocpages.org/wiki/The_Devil_Is_In_The_Details
>>
Yeah man so fucking spooky wtf I can't listen to this
>>
>>71793843
I know what you're talking about, I had the record on vinyl and every time I'd give it a spin I felt like there was a strange presence watching me and looming in my house. I got really irritable and acted strange while I owned it.

Ended up selling it to an acquaintance though. Haven't heard from her in a while, last we talked she kept saying shit about friendly strangers and oranges.
>>
>>71793843
this meme needs to stop
>>
Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this meme!
>>
I find it very comfy.
>>
good album
>>
>another "hurr durr geogaddi is scary amirite????" thread
Fuck off.
>>
File: Front.jpg (607KB, 3188x3188px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
607KB, 3188x3188px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZHS52l-4Nw
hear it?
>>
>listen to pedophile music
>>
>>71794907
that's fucking weird
>>
>>71795265
Explain.
>>
>>71795377
it's probably a meme
>>
yeah there's something pre dark about this album and boc in general. listening to their stuff usually makes me want to kill myself. Try listening to this album with the japanese bonus track at the end. really turns the whole journey into light at the end of the tunnel
>>
>>71793843
no never
>>
>>71794330
this
it sounds creepy if you only listen Top40 on daily basis
>>
>>71795535
yea like a fag woud. hahahahhhahah..
dumb pussy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.