[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you are not helpless >you are not helpless >you are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: RIP in piece.png (274KB, 585x585px) Image search: [Google]
RIP in piece.png
274KB, 585x585px
>you are not helpless
>you are not helpless
>you are not helpless
>try to beat it
>and live through, unchanging darkness
>and live through, space's loneliness
>you are not helpless
>you are not helpless
>>
>>71792422
he looks like Bill Berry from REM
>>
Jason Molina was god-tier, at least during the Songs: Ohia era. It's a shame more people aren't into him.
>>
>>71792857
P.S. favorite song, OP? Since you're likely enough the only person who cares to talk about this dude at the moment.
>>
sometimes i worry about ending up like he did

i find myself comparing myself to others constantly. it's exhausting and crushing. no matter what i always convince myself i'm less than that person. no matter who it is.
>>
>>71792877
Not OP but Dark Don't Hide It
>>
>>71792877
Not OP but Farewell Transmission
>>
>>71792877
John Henry Split My Heart for sure
>>
>>71792899
Great call!

>>71792909
Also a great call. That's one of my favorites, too. Gun to my head, I'd probably pick The Big Game Is Every Night. I still don't understand why The Big Game didn't make the cut for the official release of Magnolia Electric Co.

>>71793009
Another great song. Sorry for underestimating you, late night /mu/ :(
>>
>>71792897
I've fallen into that pattern, i learned two things, usually you are comparing your behind the scenes, to someones highlight reel, keep that in mind, no one is perfect and any better than you.

and those qualities that you see in another person to yourself that make you feel like less of a person, don't be sad about it, don't hate or envy the person, use it as inspiration to achieve or find those qualities in yourself, gotta take the initiative man. Tell yourself i want what this person has, and work hard to achieve it man
>>
>>71793055
this is exactly what i needed to hear.

much love.
>>
>>71793095
Godspeed
>>
>>71792897
The only person you should ever compare yourself to is your past self. Look at your life and see your improvements and your growth. I'm going through a rough patch too but it's important to try to focus on the positives. Just know you're doing your best.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.