[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /mu/'s thoughts on Xxxtentacion? I love listening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 3

What is /mu/'s thoughts on Xxxtentacion?
I love listening to all of his music, slow or intense, but I know that realistically his music is pretty garbage. Thoughts?
>>
File: 1489612202767.jpg (71KB, 750x749px) Image search: [Google]
1489612202767.jpg
71KB, 750x749px
>>
>>71775960
they keep making their puppet 'musicians' into bigger and bigger degenerates.

Who the fuck is this dumpster fire?
>>
>>71776002
jesus christ he looks like someone fucked his shit up!
>>
His music makes me want to set a dumpster on fire. It's lit, but super distorted
>>
if he wasn't in prison, nobody would care.
>>
he's trash and his music is too
>>
>>71776005
Soundcloud rapper who got big after Drake "ripped him off". Pretty much all the meme music you hear on hood memes with the violent distortion.
>>
desu I think it might actually be the worst music I've ever heard.
>>
>>71776005
(((They)))
>>
>>71776072
OP here, I agree. I think I love the punk vibes I get from the vocal but otherwise it's pretty not great.
>>
ski mask the slump god is superior
>>
File: xtDHFrXZV58.jpg (123KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
xtDHFrXZV58.jpg
123KB, 960x960px
t. posting memes
>>
>>71776024
>>71776037
lmao, ^^^retards who only found out about him after the drake thing
>>
>>71776542
This.
>>
He has a lot of potencial. I just hope he collabs with some real good producers like arca.
>>
>>71776605
>who is ronnyj
>>
>>71776613
the next metrobooming
>>
>>71775960
Get off the internet, Archibald. Mummy is calling you, your violin teacher is here.
>>
>>71775960
He makes me want to fight myself. I enjoy his music, but he has a lot of potential not realized. Once you get away from his "mainstream" stuff like Look At Me you can definitely see that he has room for improvement.
>>
>>71775960
Do you seek validation?
>>
>>71776037
>who got big after Drake "ripped him off".
How entry level are you?
>>
XXXTENTACION SHILL FUCK OFF
>>
Horrid trash...distortion and cllipping during all of your songs' mixes is not edgy, it's just fucking amateur. This guy needs to go away and die
>>
>>71775960
that one song is lit as fuck. its the new hot nigga.

fitting that he's in the slammer like schmurda
>>
>>71778697
The distortion is what makes "Look at me" sound badass
>>
He's the GOAT
>>
>>71775960
>I love listening to his music, but I know that realistically his music is pretty garbage

Sounds like you're just trying to conform to the popular opinion from people who act like patricians.

I think he's pretty talented. He's very versatile and he's good at every type of music he's tried to make.

If he gets out before June or July, his hype will be 2011 Tyler The Creator hype x10.
>>
>>71775960
t. xxxtentacion
>>
>>71779071
>very strong fighter, he took down his pregnant girlfriend. when you think about it, that's a fetus inside of her, so he beat them one against two.

great post
>>
i only know look at me and sippin tea in my hood
>>
>>71778838
No, I'm pretty sure that is what makes it sound like it was produced by a retarded 5th grader who has no concept of mixing.
>>
i like it pretty much like any other rap, but it remains degenerate music that i would never endorse and when the time comes to get rid of it all i would have no problem with it, its pretty cool tho
>>
Unpopular opinion but I like his music.

He has i think around 2 albums not on soundcloud and a few snippets on soundcloud that aren't on his page or VR's page.

That being said I am not saying that all of his songs from all of these projects and snippets are good. However, there are definitely some songs that are unlike the ones that most people know him for like Ice Hotel with SZA.

Check out his songs on the Very Rare volumes and his old projects if you want to see more of his "versatility"
>>
>>71776078
>>71776542
>>71776581
>>71778374
Found the edgy white kids
>>
>>71781769
correctamundo
>>
>>71775960
Fucking faggot
>>
>>71775960
Look at me is great. The melody is insane and the distorted master is really fresh, but that's just Rojas.
About the vocals: his flow isn't really special, mostly triplets, but there isn't much room for creativity nowadays anyway.
His voice goes really well with the beat, there's an unique feel of 'danger' or tension about it.

He's also a womanbeater, but if you can separate music from the artist you can appreciate his songs.

I haven't listened to the other tracks enough to rate them, but they seem okay too. Looking foward to a proper release when he comes out of jail.
>>
Meme music for meme people
>>
>>71782131
Shit music for shit people*
>>
>>71776868
the fuck are you going on about
>>
>>71780064
You know it's supposed to sound like that right? Rojas is a pretty good producer. kill yourself desu senpai
>>
>>71781769
Found the guy who didn't get laid in high school
>>
I like his intensity, any similar rappers?
>>
>>71782539
MC Ride
>>
>>71776520
this hit harder than it should've
>>
>>71782455
Cool...so he purposely makes it sound like memed shit. That's even worse. And you fell right onto the bandwagon, you fuckin autist. Please, die slow
>>
>>71775960
i spoke to the devil in miami is his magnum opus. let that sink in.
>>
>>71782855
Bandwagon? this shit is tight any death grips fan would enjoy X's hyped shit because it's fun, distorted, and really hyped up
>>
>>71776507
this tho
>>
He fucking sucks.
>>
What are your guys thoughts on Ski Mask? Is he xxx's partner or just another Odd Future type tag along?
>>
>>71783003
I heard of him first, and I think he's way more skilled as a rapper.
>>
>>71782956
Death Grips...lol. That explains everything. Can't argue with a fool. Have fun listening to your meme music.
>>
I'm seriously confused that this guy is even popular

he looks physically intimidating, just scary, I don't get how people like this. I'm seriously confused.

I just want someone to come and tell me it's all an elaborate prank, deep down I hope that's what this thread is.
>>
>>71783021
found the contrarian. I bet you listen to black metal unironically
>>
the guy is a faggot and so are all his fans now, i still sometimes listen to him but hes made the same song like 50 times at this point.
>>
>>71775960
Decent artist. Didn't expect him to blow up like he did. He's getting way old quick tho
>>
>>71783035
his image is the reason he got popular. It fits his music
>>
>>71782019
What melody? I'm not going to lie, it has a certain something; like you said some kind of tension. I kinda dig it. But to say the melody is insane...
>>
>>71783035
i've seen some interviews with x, he seems to be super hyped all the fucking time and that's about it.
he doesn't come off as super aggressive (even though he beat the shit out of some girl)
like he definetly won't have any beef with you if you're just walking down the street,but he is ready to thro hands

Also he sucks at naruto shippudden ultimate ninja storm so nothing to worry about.
>>
>>71783035

He's 5'6" lmfao
>>
>>71782019
Yeah that slowed down sample of the garage song they sampled on Holy Water by Game is SO INSANE and UNHEARD OF

I want these fucking shills off my board.
>>
>>71783968
How do you suck at ninja storm lmao
>>
>>71784124
idk mayne watch this shit, pretty sure x is playing naruto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naqMhCMJMSI
>>
>>71784662
X was Rock Lee, hence the "MAKEOUTHILL" name.
>>
>>71784942
a shit my b, i was trying to put name to voice.
>>
>>71783003
He'll definitely be able to stand out on his own. He has some great flows and a great ear for beats.
>>
Can someone explain the whole Geneva situation to me?

I heard that she stole like 10k from him before it supposedly happened. Is that true? If so, he really shouldn't be getting shit for it.
>>
how do you say his name?
>>
>>71786996
ex ex ex tenta see on
>>
>>71776002
I can smell this picture.
>>
Go away adam22
>>
>>71776625
If RonnyJ was giving as many beats to big name rappers as Metro is, we'd be in the greatest age of hip hop ever.
>>
>>71775960
ImSippinTeaInYoHood fucking bangs
>>
XXX best shit right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qmsG43X1gM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9b3gjDjpO8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqefDYXUBYY

I honestly think he has potential. When he's not being edgelord he's pretty good.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.