[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any reccomendations on slow and sad rap? The other kind of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Mobb_Deep_-_The_Infamous-front.jpg (33KB, 477x461px) Image search: [Google]
Mobb_Deep_-_The_Infamous-front.jpg
33KB, 477x461px
Any reccomendations on slow and sad rap?
The other kind of shit ive liked besides pic related is Earl and some songs on Madvillain.
I just like the low and empty sensation.
>>
File: so_the_flies_dont_come.jpg (217KB, 1200x1180px) Image search: [Google]
so_the_flies_dont_come.jpg
217KB, 1200x1180px
>>
>>71772181
Souvenir pretty much resumes what im looking for, Im not too much into rap but this kind of songs are my kind of shit
>>
Some of Summertime '06 was kinda slow and sad.
Endtroducing gives me the same feel as when I listen to Earl.
Mac Miller's old stuff had the same feel.
Try listening to De La Soul as well.
>>
>>71772048
slowest rap is chopped and screwed, which ranges from sad to fucked up songs about fucking pregnant women.
you might like shitty soundcloud meme cloud rap
>>
>>71772277
Mac Miller wasnt exactly what i was expecting, De la Soul on the other hand turned out pretty good, kept me on the mood.
>>
>>71772303
I cant quite get your point, i guess you're calling me out for my shit taste?
>>
Ka-honor killed the samurai

Isaiah Rashad, most of Cilvia Demo and some of The Sun's TIrade
>>
Lil Peep
Kid Cudi MotM 2 maybe
Because The Internet
Some songs from Kanye (808s and MBDTF mostly)
Go look for a playlist of all of xxxtentacions "sad" songs, they're fantastic and a much better look into what kind of artist he wants to be
Travis Scott

The guy who recommended soundcloud wasnt making fun of you because that's a very trendy sound on there.
>>
2nd half of XXX might be what you're looking for
>>
File: Volume 2_ All Screwed Up.jpg (85KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
Volume 2_ All Screwed Up.jpg
85KB, 595x595px
>>
>>71772384
not exactly, chopped and screwed is great
cloud rap isn't my bag but it is slow and depressing
>>
Murs (Murs 3:16: The 9th Edition)

Last Emperor (AWAY FROM THE SUN, ONE LIFE)

AWON & Phoniks
>>
Thank me later ^^^
ALSO pete rock
>>
Look up
Awon & Phoniks - Escaping Youth
Ull dig it
ALSO all of the Return to the Golden Era album is righteous
>>
TAKE TIME - AWON
slow and sad for u
>>
>Any reccomendations on slow and sad rap?

Hahahahaha
Holy fuck, what a stupid post
>>
>>71772048
Smif N wessun, any of the bootcamp click
>>
group home
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.