[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Varg Vikernes get so much shit? I've never truly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: vikernes_023.jpg (19KB, 280x439px) Image search: [Google]
vikernes_023.jpg
19KB, 280x439px
Why does Varg Vikernes get so much shit? I've never truly understood it. I haven't researched much on him though so I can't really judge.
>>
he's a nazi piece of shit murderer
>>
>i-it was self defense! i swear!

He used to be really fucking cute though
>>
he did nothing wrong
>>
Not gonna lie though, he is a good manipulator. His youtube videos make me want to become a nazi aryan piece of shit

But did he actually kill someone for the fuck of it or was it actually self defense?
>>
>>71771674
lets find out
>>
>>71771674
idk but he did the world a favour by killing euronymous
>>
Okay, watching a youtube video. Varg supports genetic cleansing of people who aren't good off health wise so that humanity can be more stronger.

I'm not surprised
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (130KB, 588x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
130KB, 588x600px
The autistic black metal community dislikes him because he's edgy enough to do what he sings about.
>>
Didn't his murder victim take a photo of a dead body of a former bandmate and put it on an album cover?

Agreeing with one of the anons on that. He DID do the world a favor by killing euronymous
>>
>>71771611

Varg is not bad at all. He's just checked out from the shitty modern world and suggests to live a traditional European lifestyle in a rural setting, raising happy children and enjoying the more primal elements of being human. Everyone hating on him is just a jewish faggot, pretty much.
>>
i've met one person IRL who likes Burzum and when I mentioned his beliefs my friend stated "yeah I just try to ignore everything he says because he's clearly mentally ill"
>>
>>71771918
Lel
>>
>>71771918

You eurocucks are so amazingly pathetic. Literally all Varg does is say this civilization is doomed, that it is destroying itself and potentially taking all Europeans with it, and to reconnect with pre-christian ideas and live a nice life in a rural, semi-tribal (if possible) setting while it all falls apart. There is nothing "out there" these ideas. They're very basic.
>>
>>71772023
Omgzzorx didn't he like shoot Dead or something while nazi saluting with his dick?!
>>
>>71772023
>reconnect with pre-christian ideas
Yeah I really like that pre-christian idea that involves genocide of other races. what a nice life. also you referring to anyone who disagrees with you as a "jewish faggot" is a great way to support your argument
>>
I only really like the two albums he made in prison.
>>
>>71772099
I don't think he suggests races to kill themselves. from what i've read the shit he beliefs in says that races should just keep their own culture in live in their own place and area and not bother the other race. I could be wrong though
>>
>>71772172
Yeah, they're definitely good for falling asleep easily.
>>
>>71772099

I've never heard him say he'd like to genocide other races, and to my knowledge at least, that's not a pagan belief in general (not pagan, but not christian either). Where are you getting that? In fact, the last video of his I watched was about 1 month ago, and in it, he was talking about the Christian killing of pagan Europe and the general bloodlust of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam in general, and how pagans weren't about total genocide, like from what you'll find gloating about in the Old Testament.
>>
>>71772023
varg believes that anders breivik was a mossad agent and his massacre was a false flag attack to stir up animosity between christians and muslims, allowing the global jewish conspiracy to take over the country
>>
He's kind of a edgy fag.
>>
>>71772174

That's the impression I've gotten from him as well. He keeps it pretty simple: multiculturalism is insane and bound to be divisive, and humanity has become way too complex and lost its roots, therefore let nature be your guide as to how to form a society. He even goes so far as to say that groups of over 100 are too much, that we're hard-wired for only about that size of group at a maximum, where you can know and trust everyone involved. I think it's an interesting idea at least, and there's probably some truth to it.
>>
>>71772195

I've only watched his videos for the past year or so, and he is not mentioning many things other than living rurally, child-rearing, pagan beliefs, and he talks about white genocide here and there.
>>
>>71772023
i like his music and his youtube stuff is really comfy

but he is fucking odd, he thinks the world will have a world revolution and build itself back up from the ruins and tells people to get land and farm it

maybe in a world before the nuclear bomb but not now, the world would be destroyed long before that could happen

hes the original LARPer
>>
>>71772235
>multiculturalism is insane and bound to be divisive
he sounds like a kid i knew in the second grade who kept pronouncing every word with a "D" at the beginning and screamed for 30+ minutes when I poked him in the side
>>
File: varg breivik.png (95KB, 809x474px) Image search: [Google]
varg breivik.png
95KB, 809x474px
>this is what varg actually believes
>>
>>71772274

He could be right - you never know. And lots of rural areas would be okay from all the nukes going off, as the blast radius and fallout area is not all-consuming. It would be the death of A world, but not THE world.

>>71772290

Cool story.
>>
File: 12874624.png (487KB, 423x641px) Image search: [Google]
12874624.png
487KB, 423x641px
>>71772023
>our culture is doomed :((((
>used to go around burning irreplaceable european heritage churches to the ground

that's what he cares about though right, culture
it has nothing to do with much simpler things like people being brown
varg is all about that irreplaceable cultural heritage
>>
File: 1462390628449-1.jpg (2MB, 553x3159px) Image search: [Google]
1462390628449-1.jpg
2MB, 553x3159px
>>71772317

I don't know about the Brevik theory, but that the jews spearheaded all those political movements he's mentioning is just the reality of what occurred. Whether you like those things or not (Marxism, feminism, hippie-movement, etc) is another matter, but they did spearhead them all, so that much is accurate.
>>
File: 1487386912788.jpg (69KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487386912788.jpg
69KB, 499x750px
>>71772326
millions starved after one oversized volcano erupted, even a small nuclear exchanged would cause at least a decade of permenant winter

and we have enough nukes to evaporate the oceans
>>
>>71772023
>Why don't we just regress back to fucking tribes guys

yeah "basic" is one way to put it
>>
File: Varg_Vikernes.jpg (63KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
Varg_Vikernes.jpg
63KB, 600x753px
he was an emo faggot
>>
He's literally doing ASMR now. What the fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxBEvqRCDhQ
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.