[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YOU DONT WANNA CLASH NIGGA I KNOW Drake's hook nose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0467.jpg (79KB, 790x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0467.jpg
79KB, 790x395px
>YOU DONT WANNA CLASH NIGGA I KNOW

Drake's hook nose permanently btfo and it feels good
>>
>>71761585
lmao that was at big sean. nigga wouldn't dare to fuck with drake
>>
>>71761605
he could ruin drake and should do so
>>
>>71761605
It was pretty clearly about both as well as jay electronica. Drake has been tiptoeing around kendricks name on songs (three times in 2016 i think) and the basketball lines are for him too. Also, Big sean doesnt have a "victory" for his "team" to enjoy- his album did just ok and kendrick wouldnt slander GOOD Music. Drake however is the definitive face of rap in the nba and always mentions his "team". Big sean's been being a little bitch tho and that pun line is definitely about him
>>
>>71761730
>his album did just ok
It went #1 and sold 150k first week, and one of the single got to number 6 on the charts.

I don't like Big Sean at all but the guy does really well for himself commercially. He's definitely in that upper echelon of hip-hop artists from a commercial/numbers standpoint.
>>
>>71761585
Kendrick is a great rapper but he's a snide little rat fuck in real life
>>
What I don't get is why is Kendrick collaborating with these niggas and then sending subliminal shots at them.

He was on a track with Sean less than a year ago on the most recent DJ Khaled album.

I mean even Drake was on GKMC but they've been sneak dissing each other for years. Why don't they just either ditch it or actually send for each other.
>>
>>71761857
because its not even a fucking diss. its just dumbass kids making it bigger than it seems
all of them arebros
>>
One of them needs to stop being a pussy and ring up Jammer, put some money on this ting and get in that basement.

Then we'll see who's really the Lord of the Mics.
>>
>>71761877
>because its not even a fucking diss. its just dumbass kids making it bigger than it seems

nice rapping
>>
>>71761898
Lmao kendrick is the best rapper alive but the setup of clashes are so fucking stupid that Drake would win by pandering to the UK

>drake said he bought stone island sweatpants for a peng ting! Reload reload reload!

Thats what you guys get for mixing rap and rave. Luckily brits are smarter than us in general
>>
>>71762032
>Luckily brits are smarter than us in general

Nice self hate, white boy
>>
>>71762135
Check yourself white boy, the average brit isnt smarter than me. But the average brit is smarter than the average american. Prove me wrong WHITE BWOI
>>
>>71761806
Ok? Kendrick b-side went number one and did 200k in one week, what's your point?

Sean makes generic trendy shit, kendrick did all the better with b-sides and no single, and dropped it out of no where.
>>
>>71761877
Because he just did a verse and sent it to dj khalid, and same for mike will, his not in the studio with these clones, just selling verses.
>>
>>71761806
But thats just par for big sean, not a "victory". DSP, his previous album, performed much better. Drake however has had two back to back albums cracking 1.5 billion streams combined and all of the songs charted. Thats a "victory" you celebrate with the team before kendrick slaps the shit out of you next game
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.