[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else enjoying the outrage that emo/pop punk kids are having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Anyone else enjoying the outrage that emo/pop punk kids are having over warped tour not being entirely pop punk and emo anymore
>>
warped tour is still a thing?
>>
>>71761378
No, but I am now. :^)
>>
never paid much attention to those faggots and their ultra skinny jeans
>>
>>71761398
check out the comments on the warped fb page, and makes some popcorn
>>
I mean that kind of music isn't my thing, but if Warped Tour has generally had the same style for so long, I can understand why people would be mad that they're suddenly switching it up
>>
Is this where I can find underage girls?
>>
I just checked the lineup for this year when I saw Municipal Waste announced they were on.
This year is really, really fucking cool. I'm definitely going for MW, Bad Cop/Bad Cop, CKY, Big D, Valient Thorr, Streetlight, and Gwar, and I'll probably see Strung Out and Riverboat Gamblers.
I've never had that many bands to see at Warped before in the past years, it's insane.
>>
>>71761422
fatso detected
>>
>>71761378
I'm wierd who screamo the girl like music
>>
>>71761501

So what? Yeah I like burgas. Sue me.
>>
>>71761501
still buying children's clothing ?
>>
>>71761504
dont dead open inside
>>
>>71761425
Well warped tour was entirely punk first and after a while started including bands of other genres, then they started incorporating emo bands when the whole emo thing became a trend, and then it became entirely emo. But now finally they have realized that no one wants that shit no mo and have incorporated more metal/punk/ska/hardcore bands
>>
>>71761540
in the uk everyone below the age of 40 wears skinny jeans

they're fa as fuck
>>
>>71761707
>everyone else does it so it's cool

how's highschool treating you bud?
>>
>>71761789
nah it's the other way around, it's cool so everyone does it
>>
>>71761707
You mean no legs?
>>
>>71761815
HA, sure thing bud
>>
>>71761472
Oh that sounds like some good shit.

I never went through any sort of scene phase thankfully, and not really a fan of pop punk, so I never went to a warped tour. Might have to think about it now though
>>
>>71761890
stop calling me bud lol
>>
>>71761915
sure thing bud
>>
>>71761924
blocked and muted
>>
>>71761707
>wearing skinny jeans as a guy

gay detected
>>
File: 1395533446223.png (1MB, 1719x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1395533446223.png
1MB, 1719x1900px
Screamo as in BVB and BMTH, right? Not like Orchid or Page 99?
>>
>>71762459
oh look it's the skramz police
>>
>>71762502
Actually sir, that's the LELPD
>>
File: tumblr_m8gdamyTXC1rz3lrxo1_500.jpg (48KB, 467x631px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8gdamyTXC1rz3lrxo1_500.jpg
48KB, 467x631px
>>71761378
i hang out with people who like punk music and not a single one gives a shit about the warped tour
>>
File: 130628-rick-ross.jpg (69KB, 409x437px) Image search: [Google]
130628-rick-ross.jpg
69KB, 409x437px
>>71761472
>CKY without deron
>>
>>71761378
I don't understand.

If you don't like a genre then isn't it in your best interest to keep it contained?
>>
>i'm wierd who screamo

>the girl like music

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>71761707
They're normie as fuck and look awful. Go to any shit town and you'll see lads with iced gem hair, bomber jackets and jeans so tight they look like they're sprayed on. Go to London and hang out with the cool fashionable crowd and everyone wears wider trousers, usually dickies or slim fit. Just accept it skinny jeans are one of the least un fa thing now. I go to an art school and live/hang out with people from London college of fashion, I'm aware of what's fashionable and not
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.