[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is literally taken from an interview: >The first song

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ooofuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (131KB, 1279x715px) Image search: [Google]
ooofuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg
131KB, 1279x715px
This is literally taken from an interview:
>The first song she wrote, aged 16, was Come, although it didn’t turn out as planned
>I tried to make a classical guitar and voice song
>But I was using this software called Fruityloops

And you all know the whole "Just don't fucking cry to me when your illegally downloaded version of frooty loops can't handle this brutal drop" right?
>>
File: Aaron Trans.png (259KB, 450x610px) Image search: [Google]
Aaron Trans.png
259KB, 450x610px
What are you saying?

Who is this?

Why should I care?
>>
>>71735400
>What are you saying?
There was some retarded video YEARS ago that went like "Oh, for the tips there, bruv
Can you tell me what program I should use?
You can use anything you like
Just don't fucking cry to me when your illegally downloaded version of Fruity Loops is unable to keep up with this brutal drop"
I can't find it now but it existed.

When I saw fruityloops mentioned in the interview I instantly broke out laughing I hope someone will know what I'm talking about.
>Who is this?
This is some Frenchie who somehow manages to make music herself and not credit 10+ "producers" for manufacturing music for her
>Why should I care?
Because you're a normie and this will probably become top 40 music now that it's catching on in the US. Soon she'll have 0 creative freedom and the music she "makes" will be handed to her all that's needed is a signature and YOU'RE A BIG STAAAAAAAAAAR
>>
did she died?
>>
I know what FL is but I still don't get the joke
>>
>>71735860
Surely there's SOMEONE on here that knows what I'm talking about.
>>
>>71735884
Well thanks for all the relevant info in the OP that I am too lazy to even Google Reverse Image search because I want to die and why am I clicking CAPTCHA road signs at 3AM (Mountain Time)
>>
>>71734955
The /prod/ lads might appreciate your reference
>>
Worst thread ever
>>
some good producers use FL studio
>>
>>71735535
Fuck off you stupid cunt
>>
>>71736562
name one
>>
>>71737853
xanopticon
>>
>>71737853
4lung
>>
>>71737853
me
>>
>>71737853
lex luger
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.