[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard that Kendrick is a G.O.A.T, what are some good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: og.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
og.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
I've heard that Kendrick is a G.O.A.T, what are some good songs of his to start with?
>>
Listen to this right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpX--7xb2IA
>>
Fake Love
>>
One dance
>>
>>71730237

Forgot to mention, at this point I've listened to;

i
Ignorance is Bliss
Rigarmortis
Average Joe
m.A.A.d City
Poetic Justice
Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

but I don't think I've even begun to scratch the surface.
>>
>>71730237
Try out some of the older stuff too, such as HiiiPoWeR and Fuck Your Ethnicity.
>>
Look out for detox
>>
GKMC is probably the best album to start with imo, it was my first album from him. I would say TPAB is better but it took me a few more listens for it to really hit me.
>>
His Spotify playlist: https//open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/0BDQaF0RtABeWHE1THdhr6
>>
>>71730237
Just start with listening to the whole Section 80, and then give good kid, m.A.A.d. city a run

The best way to learn about an artist is listen to their albums in full length. Don't start with To Pimp A Butterfly. Give that a run after his preliminary albums
>>
>>71730237
listen to the recipe
>>
>>71730237
I'd go with GKMC in its entirety and dont skip skits or anything
>>
just listen to TPAB all the way through
>>
For free
>>
>>71732677
found the janitor
>>
Money Trees
>>
>>71731569
this
tpab was my first kendrick album
i heard king kunta and was IMMEDIATELY hooked
>>
>>71730352
Listen to sing about me and dying of thirst
>>
>>71730352
>Rigarmortis
This is what got me into Kendrick pre-GKMC (and probably most people back then, I think it was his biggest song at the time). It's still great.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.