[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ like Born of Osiris? What did you think of the re-recorded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Born-of-Osiris-The-Eternal-Reign.jpg (219KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Born-of-Osiris-The-Eternal-Reign.jpg
219KB, 1000x1000px
Does /mu/ like Born of Osiris?

What did you think of the re-recorded masterpiece of their first album and slapping the EP song on it?

I saw them play this entire album live recently in Tampa, Florida and it was one of the best shows I have seen in awhile.

Amazing stage presence.
>>
I don't listen to albums with castles on the cover
>>
im afraid to listen. is it just the same album with DJENT production? thats the main reason i strayed from the genre after like 2011
>>
>>71718926
I don't like deathcore. But I too recently went to a show in Tampa. Saw Nails and they were amazing.
>>71718937
top kek
>>
>>71718937
Made me chuckle

>>71720957
No production has been well done and it sounds much better since they have evolved with their singing and such since the discovery.
>>
>>71720969

I am not a huge fan of Deathxore either but Born of Osiris is not generic Deathxore and this album really stands out from the deathcore bands. I'm very picky about my deathcore but love stuff like Born of Osiris, After the Burial and Within the Ruins.

They were amazing live, they have so much energy, almost on the same level of After The Burial.
>>
>>71721183
>>71720969
its kinda memey but i call them sumeriancore because of the progginess that sets them apart from emmure type of shit
>>
>>71720957
this desu
im not disinclined to listen to it but idunno, the last few albums were kinda whatever
>>
>>71721230
Holy shit you sound just like my friend.

I know what you mean since summariancore is a legit meme at this point but After the Burial and Born of Osiris usually excel above the generic ways of Summarian
>>
>>71721451
>>71721230
hey guys ill take summariancore over rise amirite aha
>>
>>71721398
>>71720957

Honestly guys it's not Periphery or Volumes level of djent it's got some but it's more about how chaotic the album is. Give it a try guys it's much better than any of their newer stuff.

This is the album that got them popular and thrust them into fame. The re-recorded version is so much better

Go try it out guys.

Listen to Empire Erased, awesome song.
>>
>>71721619
yeah this definitely leaves more room for the bass to breathe and has clearer percussion. Not sure if i like it better though. The synthy part of abstract art isnt as cool as the original
>>
File: 1488354815153.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488354815153.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>deathcore
>this entire thread
>>
File: 1484266463072.jpg (106KB, 1000x754px) Image search: [Google]
1484266463072.jpg
106KB, 1000x754px
>>71722186
>im too stuck on genre labels and the image of the fanbase to listen to the music with my ears
>>
>>71722238
>"Hey dude you want to eat some shit with me?
>"What the fuck no, why would I ever want to eat shit?"
>"No you don't get it, this is tiger shit, it's different from other shit. You should stop being close-minded and appreciate the subtle differences between various forms of shit"
>>
>>71722282
>*proceeds to eat shit because it has a high rating on RYM
>>
File: 1487975288433.jpg (48KB, 267x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487975288433.jpg
48KB, 267x640px
>>71722186

Get out of your box anon.

Stop being a elitest Faggot.

Pic related.
>>
>>71722163

The drums don't hit as hard but the guitars and vocals are a HUGE improvement compared to the original album. Production is so much better and helps the album alot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.