[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying Death Grips isn't for nu-males https://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: death grips.jpg (117KB, 800x704px) Image search: [Google]
death grips.jpg
117KB, 800x704px
>implying Death Grips isn't for nu-males
https://www.last.fm/user/Blvd_Nights
>>
Lmao that was actually pretty funny.

I'll admit though that no matter how good I think albums like the money store are, they're still hipster asf. That being said though, it's not like they haven't made obscure/non-entry level albums like Government plates and Niggas on the moon
>>
>>71708696
YOUR THE FUCKING HIPSTER BASING YOUR LOVE FOR SOMETHING ON HOW OBSECURE IT IS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: IMG_2726.jpg (17KB, 166x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2726.jpg
17KB, 166x213px
>>71708759
>not thriving off the smug sense of satisfaction you get when your album of the year last year didnt even get reviewed by p4k
>>
>>71707940
Where'd this pic come from
>>
>>71707940
You'd be surprised, the only people that I know listen to and love DG (to the point of getting vinyls to play on their Crosleys) are a nu-male and two of his feminazi friends, one of which is fat and blue-haired.
>>
>>71708759
I never said I liked them more, I just said they're a mile away from being fucking hipster. And if I did love stuff for how obscure it was death grips would be now where near my favorite group
>>
>>71708953
God damn, fucking sucks they got enough popularity to be followed by human wastes of space
>>
>>71707940
who is this guy?
>>
>>71708822
Someone posted it here like 3 years ago. Allegedly it's them napping either before or after a show
>>
>>71709158
a cuck
>>
jesus christ yall care too much about who listens to them. dont be so fucking insecure, especially if you hate the band
>>
>>71708822
Kathy from the label Sargent House's instagram. They were apparently crashing on her couch in her home while they were like in between places or some shit like that idk
>>
File: 1473999965256.png (3MB, 873x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1473999965256.png
3MB, 873x1020px
>>71707940
Exmilitary Play on spotify
Blvd_Nights doesn't love this track
Takyon (Death Yon) Buy
>23 plays

The Money Store Play on spotify
The Fever (Aye Aye) Buy
>23 plays
Bottomless Pit
Hot Head Buy
>22

Government Plates Play on spotify
Anne Bonny Buy
>21

Get Got Buy
>21

I've Seen Footage Buy
>21

the powers that b Play on spotify
Why A Bitch Gotta Lie Buy
>21

Exmilitary Play on spotify
>Guillotine

He is a fucking poseur, literally only the pk4 aproved songs. Fuck him, he doesnt even care abut the stuff the singer

>>71708759
>only listen to popular artist
yeaht thats the epitome of plebness
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.