[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Animal Collective have announced a new live EP. Meeting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: dde79d04.jpg (149KB, 790x395px) Image search: [Google]
dde79d04.jpg
149KB, 790x395px
> Animal Collective have announced a new live EP. Meeting of the Water is a 12” vinyl release that will be available on April 22 for this year’s Record Store Day. The EP was recorded in a Brazilian rainforest
>Geo and Avey

Are you fuckers ready for Campfire Songs pt. 2??
>>
it's only geo and avey?
>>
>>71703935
Panda probably didn't wanna go to the jungle

Deak was was doing whatever Deak does (he was at coral orgy so hes still with the band fyi)
>>
>>71703901
>The EP was recorded in a Brazilian rainforest
sounds like it'll be good

I wonder how they recorded the synths. I feel like if they did it straight into an interface, it might not be as good as if they did it with open air, just since they're out in the rain forest

I doubt they'll go back to that Danse/CS era style of songwriting, but I wouldn't imaging them sticking with the PW style, especially with acoustic guitars out in the forest

Hopefully it'll be something brand new
>>
>>71704093
I don't think the rainforest has great acoustics. There is probably going to be some good ambient/animal noises though from all the shit going on in the rainforest
>>
>>71703956
Panda's recording a new solo. He has been since last year
>>
>>71704115
>tfw the entire album is the sound of bulldozers and other assorted machines tearing down the rainforest
>>
>>71704117
He also lives in Portugal with his kids so it's probably hard for him to break away and do spontaneous things like that
>>
>>71704147
kek
>>
>>71703901
pretty gimmicky if you ask me
>>
>what are you gonna do?
>Go into the forest

Avey just wants to stay in the forest :(
>>
>>71703956
I hope Deak records more solo
or at least puts out Sleep Cycle on vinyl
>>71704167
it's a limited release thing, probably just a personal experiment they're putting out for fans. If they deemed it good enough to issue though I'm interested in what it sounds like. Definitely can't imagine it will be like anything else from the Painting With era
I'm mostly glad they've been prolific lately
>>
>>71704175
Hopefully when he comes back things will be different.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.