[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

music only tryhards care about https://www.youtube.com/watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: the-doors-album.jpg (112KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
the-doors-album.jpg
112KB, 500x500px
music only tryhards care about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS-af9Q-zvQ
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (82KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
82KB, 600x800px
Riders on the storm (Ride, ride, ride)

RIDERS ON THE STORM (RIDE RIDE RIDE)
>>
Music only numales dislike
>>
>>71700734
I just don't get it - I've only listened to riders on the storm and break on through, break on through's pretty good but it's not that great, the kinda shit that's quentin tarantino would put in one of his flicks. Riders on the Storm is the kinda shit I'd expect to be some no-name irrelevant filler song in agood album from a good band. Completely mediocre.
>>
>>71700706
As much as I like The Doors I'd say they are overrated.
>>
>>71700734
So people who use this buzzword are 14yo born in the wrong generation kids, good to know
>>
>>71700767
actually listen to the full self titled album you plen
>>
>>71700814
why would I listen to a whole album when their two big hit songs are mediocre-good?
>>
>>71700831
t. hasn't listened the album
Their biggest hits are Light my Fire and The End
>>
Of all the bands that was obsessed with as a teen, The Doors are probably the band that I liked the most in high school that I listen to the least now.
Not that they're bad, just a one trick pony
>>
>>71700789
numale detected
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.