[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW a black metal legend makes ASMR now https://www.you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: check em.png (198KB, 495x350px) Image search: [Google]
check em.png
198KB, 495x350px
>TFW a black metal legend makes ASMR now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3S9b03Kkg
>>
>tfw you can troll/chat with the man himself anytime
>>
>>71697416

i'm kind of afraid to leave a comment even though i agree with him on most things. i'm just glad that he's living life completely on his own terms
>>
>>71697429
i pissed him off once by responding to his comment to some rpg video made by some tranny that he thought was a woman
>>
>>71697440
he's pretty childish, he spends half of his day deleting mean comments from his videos.
>>
His kids must have been bored as hell with living in the woods all this time. It doesn't seem like they got any friends hanging around to socialize.
>>
>>71697581
I bet he has some interesting stories
>>
>>71697823
he plays MYFAROG with his children 24/7, exciting stuff
>>
>>71697440
link?
>>
All memes and jokes aside it really does feels bizarre that someone with his past/status in the genre is making all these videos. From making Hvis Lyset and Filosofem to, well, this
>>
>>71697581
Yup, good way to ensure kids will not be able to socialize with their peers later in life.
>>
does he or his wife work a job or something? how do they get money to survive?
>>
>>71698660
Welfare and MYFAROG sales.
>>
>>71698757
>Welfare
Fucking hilarious if true.
But for someone who always complains about how modern society is making people lazy and incompetent, I find it hard to believe.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.