[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Nicole is about raping and murdering a girl >tfw just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: folder.jpg (100KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
100KB, 900x900px
>tfw Nicole is about raping and murdering a girl
>tfw just spent 30 minutes making Sure Gener and Deaner aren't murderers
>tfw a Nicole wen't missing in 1989 in Pennsylvania
>tfw a "Tracy" went missing the same year and they could have used "Nicole" as a cover up
>tfw Tracy rhymes with Stacey
>tfw when they included "Stacey" in the 2001 God Ween Satan: The Oneness 25th year anniversary as a bonus track
>tfw Stacy has a line that says "I like her more than Sue or Tracy"
>Tracy
>TRACY

What the actual fuck. I really really hope this is just a silly coincidence. Please let this be a coincidence. My god. Gener and Deaner are old and frail they'll never last in prison. I mean, they were stupid kids they didn't know what they were doing. Surely theres an explication.
>>
>>71694992
They probably wrote those songs, because they saw it on the news and thought, "hmm sounds interesting." Many of their early songs aren't really that deep.
>>
File: weeeen.jpg (44KB, 580x325px) Image search: [Google]
weeeen.jpg
44KB, 580x325px
>>71694992

Why the fuck does /mu/ like ween so much? Why do I respect /mu/ more then anything now

Anyways, these 2 idiots are the most interesting men in the world. But I fucking doubt Gener would ever do shit like that, they were too fucked up on dope in 1990 - 92 to be cooking up a conspiracy
>>
>>71695666
eh, I guess you're right. nice trips.
>>
>>71694992
stacey was written about a retarded girl they went to high school with, good try tho
>>
>>71696782
ty
>>
i don't think they are murderers. I think it was Danny (he's a fucker)
>>
I've only listened to The Mollusk. What should I try next?
>>
>>71698733
more prog: Quebec
more goofiness: God Ween Satan
more pop: White Pepper
>>
>>71698733
also
more of the same: Chocolate and Cheese
>>
>>71694992
They made this album in like 2 days bro. Not a whole lot of effort
>>
>>71698733
All of it
>>
>>71695666

were they doing heroin??

i feel like she fucks me is about heroin
>>
>>71694992
I used to think you were pretty cool.

Now I know you're actually retarded.
>>
>>71698733
it's basically all good
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.