[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I tried to think of a song better than Banquet that was released

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Silent-Alarm.jpg (52KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Silent-Alarm.jpg
52KB, 1024x1024px
So I tried to think of a song better than Banquet that was released in the '00s but I couldn't. So I concluded that Banquet was the song of the decade. I took it a step further. So I went to the '10s but couldn't find anything. So I looked at the '90s and nothing was better than Banquet. So I went to the '80s and again, nothing better than Banquet. So I looked at the '70s and surprise surprise, nothing better than Banquet. So I went to the '60s and still nothing is better than Banquet. So I concluded that Banquet is the best song.
>>
>TURNING
>>
>>71691466
objectively correct
>>
>>71691466
Why could they never come close to replicating the success of this album?
>>
>>71691466
But modern love and Eating glass are better songs
>>
what about Banquet makes it the best song?

>I like Banquet too but I'm playing devil's advocate here
>>
>>71691644
>AWAY FROM THE LIGHT
>>
>>71691466
>So I tried to think of a song better than Banquet that was released in the '00s but I couldn't.
i can think of one
it's called "like eating glass" it's pretty good you should check it out
>>
>NOTE TO SELF
>>
silent alarm is a better post-punk revival album than turn on the bright lights
>>
there was so much good ipod music coming out at that time, so banquet used to annoy the fuck out of me. i like it alot more now. but at the time, it was just a skip
>>
>remembering that time of your life in 2005 when silent alarm was released and lamenting the passage of time and how things were better then even if they really weren't
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.