[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think this is all an act or is he actually like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: gra.png (1MB, 1255x669px) Image search: [Google]
gra.png
1MB, 1255x669px
Do you think this is all an act or is he actually like this all the time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mHfXzApv50
>>
>5:40

it can't be real, right??
>>
>>71680803
what the fuck
Ok, once I said prog metal was the genre with more autists but I'm sure hip hop deserves that place now.
>>
>>71680962
imagine that out of nowhere, millions, if not billions, of people know about you and your art, and suddenly, you have more money, drugs, women, liquor, etc. than you could have EVER imagined, and that you would never have to work, grind, or even drive yourself anywhere for the rest of your entire life. then they throw you in front of nardwuar
you'd be acting fucking weird too.
>>
>>71680993
i don't think having one number 1 record guarantees any of that but i can assure you that even if all of that happened to me i wouldn't be making spaceship noises in vancouver british colombia canada
>>
>>71681010
im pretty sure it does. going platinum in 6 countries and enjoying the royalties of that for the rest of your life gives you quite a bit of money.
>>71681003
>no white man has ever acted like a fucking idiot ever in the history of time
>>
>>71681010
the guys like 19 dude
>>
This interview is the new season of twin peaks
>>
>>71681057
>im pretty sure it does. going platinum in 6 countries and enjoying the royalties of that for the rest of your life gives you quite a bit of money.
i'm sure he doesn't get nearly any of the royalties, the record company does

>>71681067
and?
>>
holy shit
>>
>>71681067
Man I still can't get over how young he is. He looks like he's in his mid 20 or something.
>>
It's mostly an act. He cranks it up when TMZ follows him around to the point where hes just making weird noises with no words. He's probably genuinely a nice guy with an actual positive care free attitude, but the goofy stuff is an act similar to Lil B.
>>
>>71681227
yeah this
>>
>>71680993
>grind
Implying this retard had a hard life and didn't grow up in a middle class suburb..
>>
this nigga speak like the only examples of English for him were Future and Lil Wayne
>>
>>71681227
>but the goofy stuff is an act similar to Lil B.

Lil B is articulate and very chill, he is not pretending shit
>>
>>71681508
It's almost as if it's a form of... new English.
>>
>>71681533
>that doc about Lil B where he cries when a butterfly dies
He is just an emotional, honest dude. Kind of rare in the music industry.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.