[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people dislike Beats? I got some as a gift recently and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: b33ts.jpg (105KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
b33ts.jpg
105KB, 700x300px
Why do people dislike Beats? I got some as a gift recently and they sound fine, even with genres outside of hip hop and /bleeps/.
>>
Shit sound and build quality for the price
>>
Because for the price you could get much better cans. Senheissers are around 200-300 and are way higher quality
>>
>>71680754
because poorfags can't afford them
>>
>>71680763
How so? Obviously, I haven't had them for long but they don't feel like they'd break anytime soon.
>>
>>71680784
For $250 your headphones should sound great, not "fine."
>>
If you got them from a gift, fantastic, be happy with them and don't mind any comment people make.
Thing is, they're just not worth it, too overpriced for their quality, you could get a way better for the price they cost.
They put so much into making these headphones look good that they actually put in useless pieces of metal inside the casing to give it a sense of structural resistance or quality, since good headphones are usually heavier.

In the end, be happy with what you have, you do not judge what people gift you.
>>
>>71680754
because it's a status symbol
>>
They're like Apple, they're okay but you can get better quality stuff for half the price. Plus people buy them just because they're "cool"
>>
My wife had a pair of Beats that just died in one ear after very light use. Thought it was a short in the cable so she bought a new cable and they still didn't work. Fortunately they were a gift so it was no big loss. To spend 200-300 bucks on shit quality headphones that sound no better than my $40 Koss Portapro (and notably worse than $80 Grados) would be a huge waste.
>>
>>71681143
They ARE Apple
>>
>>71681181

Huh, didn't even realise. Makes sense.

My mate left a pair at my flat and I genuinely prefer using my portapros
>>
I got a pair of Solo HD's for Christmas a few years ago and I agree that they sound nice.
I just dislike the price, and how they're associated with nigger/rap/normie culture
>>
>>71681269
Well they were created by Dr. Dre and made him one of the richest people in music so it kinda makes sense they're associated with rap culture considering how much it values the grind for money and status
>>
File: BOSE-QuietComfort-15-01.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
BOSE-QuietComfort-15-01.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>71680754
Theyve got way too much bass to listen to anything besides pop and rap. If your budget is $300, youre better off getting Bose Quiet Comfort 15 headphones, which are probably the most comfortable ive ever worn.
>>
>>71680829
Exactly, for half the price you can go buy some Shure or Senheisers for twice the quality.
>>
>>71681269
Do you listen to Nat Soc black(ED) metal with them?
>>
>>71681389
I have a pair of these and I can confirm they're comfy as hell.
>>
>>71681603
I don't know what that is
>>
>>71681759
Nazi buttrock.
>>
You can lookup & find countless graphs & charts comparing them to earphones well under their price range show exactly how their shit
>>
>>71681952
>graphs and charts
?????????????
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.