[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have niggers been at the forefront of popular music innovation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 1475583834294.jpg (123KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475583834294.jpg
123KB, 500x375px
Why have niggers been at the forefront of popular music innovation for the last century

>jazz
>rock n roll
>dub
>hip hop
>house
>jungle
>grime
>trap
>>
>>71673423
white men invented the instruments
>>
File: 1447101862256.jpg (45KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
1447101862256.jpg
45KB, 600x884px
>>71673423
lol you forgot their biggest achievement, the creation of dance music with funk and disco
>>
Hey daddy
>>
>>71673423
because there have been a great many legitimately talented african american artists, most of whom are far more musically talented than you, OP
get ahold of yourself or go back to /pol/
>>
File: 1488412411444.jpg (247KB, 1034x1080px)
1488412411444.jpg
247KB, 1034x1080px
>>71673423
Because we are declining as a civilization as a whole, and it is showing in our art, music, and other forms of entertainment
>>
ITT: OP experiences the cognitive dissonance of believing a race to be inferior who makes superior music
>>
>>71673423
>jungle
>grime

literally what
>>
because pop music is for idiots
>>
Abundance of leisure time?
>>
>>71673468
>legitimately talented african american artists

I'm not denying that. I just listed a bunch of genres that they created you idiot.

What I'm asking is why are they so good at creating popular forms of music. They are so disproportionately represented in music compared to other races. Black people are to music as Jews are to banking. They dominate the industry.

Maybe it's a genetic thing and different races are more likely to be skilled in a certain area.

Black people are good at music.
Jew are good at money.
Asians are good at math and technology.
White people are good at philosophy and science and creating civilization.
>>
>>71673526
Black people are good at music.
Right. When Europe was giving us Bach, Beethoven, Vivaldi, or Mozart, black people were giving us rudimentary lessons on hitting a log with two sticks.
>>
>>71673572
I never said that ONLY black people are good at music. Obviously white people are too. White people are good at art in general.

My point is that we have strengths im different areas.
>>
>>71673526
sorry, i just assumed you were being a faggot
african rhythm is something that i think white people have a harder time getting in touch with (in terms of fostering it in their own music). go look up some videos of african villages all dancing along to a rhythm. you can find some really crazy shit, where like the whole goddamn village is going about their day, all coordinating their movements to a single type of beat. i really think it has something to do with rhythm and "groove" and whatnot, getting in the flow of the music and moving around. i really think it is genetic, because you're right, it really is interesting to see that mostly black men are at the forefront of music. whereas you see white people doing more experimental, atonal, almost non-musical stuff whereas you rarely see black musicians playing things that are hardly classifiable by music; usually if they're doing anything experimental at all it's still with a very prominent rhythm base.
if that makes sense at all
>>
>>71673614
cuck
>>
>>71673423
I don't know what half of those genres are. I know that black people are at the forefront of rap, which is very popular right now. Personally, I think it's garbage.
>>
>>71673662
i can say it too
cuck
>>
>>71673614
>you rarely see black musicians playing things that are hardly classifiable by music;
yes, because Rappers aren't considered musicians by any intelligent person
>b-b-but lil wayne plays guitar!
>b-b-but muhh black beatles!
wew lad
>>
>>71673572
all the black people were enslaved and had no instruments, they still made negro spirituals though
>>71673468
>vast medical advancements
>no major wars
>"but trannies and immigrants!!!!!!!111"
>>
jews
>>
>>71673614
so what you're saying is that white people use their brains to create music while black people use some sort of primitive gut instinct?
>>
>>71673755
>rappers are the only black people in music
wew lad

>>71673762
i can't even understand what you're trying to say. are you people so jealous of black guys with bigger dicks than you that every time someone says something remotely complementary toward black people in general you have to whip out "muh medical advancements" and "muh creators of civilization", completely disregarding that while white europeans were bumbling around burning witches, Islamic philosophers and scholars were busy creating calculus, astronomy, and basic economics. and medicine started with the greeks, who are practically part parcel with anatolia. fucking /pol/tard kikes get off my board
>>
>>71673844
have you ever talked to or met a black person
>>
>>71673933
yes
>>
>>71673952
it sounds like you're pretty mal-adjusted, sheltered, or possibly have experienced childhood trauma related to black people. would you like to talk about it?
>>
>>71673423
all bad genres
>>
>>71674031
>jazz
>bad
you just proved that you're the biggest pleb here
>>
>>71673851
no I'm trying to point out that guy is retarded for saying society is declining
>>
>>71674100
oh okay sorry. i agree with you. sorry i'm really high
>>
File: 1485464202221.jpg (310KB, 800x800px)
1485464202221.jpg
310KB, 800x800px
>>71674074
pic related
its you
>>
>>71674100
>society is declining

I'm not even the guy you were arguing with but you incredibly naive and ignorant if you think society has not been severely declining since at least the 1950s.
>>
>>71674142
right, a fedora wearing man. surely that will prove your point!
it just shows that you have nothing to back up your argument, and that you're ultimately worse off for ignoring probably the most interesting format of music to come out of the americas.
>>
>>71674288
>jazz
>the most interesting format of music to come out of the americas.
>not techno

There is nothing wrong with jazz but your post is just embarrasing.

Techno is THE greatest American genre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y9P55SWnYk
>>
>>71674288
jazz is bullshit. stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>71674352
>techno
>american
o boy i am laffin
>>
>>71674364
synth is an American invention you bloody wanker
>>
>>71674364
So where is it from?

What about house, too?
>>
>>71674364
Techno was invented in America before you Eurofags caught on. Educate yourself.
>>
>>71674352
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y9P55SWnYk

what is the appeal of this?
>>
>>71674178
I don't think its that black and white, there has been bad shit in every time period. You could probably argue societies decline peaked in the late 80s. The 50s really only were good due to the economy and atleast today we're not all drunk 24/7
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.