[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you find it hard to respect """people"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_nwulro4EIe1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (29KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwulro4EIe1udwanoo1_1280.jpg
29KB, 590x578px
do you find it hard to respect """people""" who listen to rap?
>>
No. Why would I?
>>
>>71669251
I just write off anything they have to say regarding music

>dude the lyrics are WAY more important
>who cares what the chords are as long as the beats tight dog
>>
>>71669251
I find it hard to respect people that find it hard to respect people because of the music they listen to.
>>
depends if they just listen to it for fun because they like the way it sounds or are just nu-males with white guilt that try and make it out to be something profound like pic related
>>
>>71671029
This is awful it looks like a 11nth grader wrote this
>>
No but I honestly lose respect for a person who only listens to rock. How can you not get bored of electric guitars after a while.
>>
>>71671029
George Orwell would have a heart attack if he read this
>>
>>71671029
The autism of nu males knows no bounds
Why do they have to be so starkly against their own interests and culture to the point of glorifying the worst aspects of another culture to THIS extent?
>>
File: 1489084483245.jpg (14KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
1489084483245.jpg
14KB, 480x380px
>>71669251
Only if they listen to it unironically
>>
No, because I'm not an insufferable pseud or 15 years old.
>>
>>71670828
This.
>>
>>71669251
Nah, it can be a good genre.
>>
even calling them people is a stretch
>>
>>71672266
This
>>
>>71670651
>>71672215
>>71672238
>>71672362
Good god I hope all the pretentious cuck hipsters get gassed some day
>>
>>71672461
I honestly just hate really repetitive/pretentious raps and ones all about the "GAME" or some shit.
>>
>>71672461
it's the rap listeners who are the cucks, not us
>>
>>71670651
>who cares what the chords are as long as the beats tight dog
the beats gotta be tight dog? or else what's the point?
>>
I can respect the person as a human being, but if rap is the majority or all of what they listen to then I typically dismiss their musical opinions.
>>
>>71669251
I certainly find it hard to respect """people""" who posts pepe with tumblr in the filename
>>
>>71669251
>>71673144
that seems ridiculous and this thread is mostly bullshit. coming from someone who lives a hip hop lifestyle I ask have you ever even been to a symphony and listened to music as it should be performed live by technical professionals written by old WHITES?
Or have you even taken a basic level music appreciation of music class at a college/university?
>>
OP here
>>71673359
>I ask have you ever even been to a symphony and listened to music as it should be performed live by technical professionals written by old WHITES?
yes, I live 15min from the hollywood bowl. why does that matter when it comes to rap 'music'?
>Or have you even taken a basic level music appreciation of music class at a college/university?
I have done this too, but that is besides the point I think.

Idk what you mean by a hip-hop lifestyle btw
>>
File: 1485890488986.webm (783KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485890488986.webm
783KB, 640x640px
>>71673359
>>
I'm an adult so I don't generally interact with people who listen to rap. I wouldn't hold it against a teenager for listening to it, though.
>>
>>71673359
Yes to both.

Rap is literally niggers talking in rhythm about nigger shit. Whites that either rap themselves or enjoy hearing rap are just falling for the meme that is the genre itself. Rap has very, very little merit musically.
>>
File: stem.jpg (127KB, 740x767px) Image search: [Google]
stem.jpg
127KB, 740x767px
>>71671029
" Fuck, there's nothing substantive about the two new Future albums. Fuck it, might as well just use big words to appear intelligent."
the faggot doesn't even know how to write
this was just painful to read, both in a grammatical sense and in terms of what it's trying to get across.
>>
>>71673790
here's the whole thing :)

http://www.tinymixtapes.com/features/actavis-charmed-white-rabbit
>>
>>71673790
Science fags think they can talk about anything with certification too though, everyone is an opinionated autistic faggot. The guy who wrote that is still autistic though, the guy you responded to in the pic
>>
>>71669251
only if they listen to hopsin
>>
>>71673656
Because fuck rappers like Eydea, El-P, Brother Ali, Aesop Rock. They're all a bunch of talentless, uncreative, nu male, cucks kissing the dirty feet of their black masters
>>
>>71672804
>w-we're not the cucks I s-swear!
>>
Tupac was against race mixing

Migos are fucking untalented chapsticks

It's telling when the number one song in Canadian is some nonsensical song about Boujee or some nigga

As a young crack and heroin dealer I derive motivation and enjoyment from
This song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HSHHjqQ53oU
>>
>>71669251

this is a fucking racist thread, faggot
>>
>>71673585
this

for some reason as I got older I noticed the people around me just weren't interested in rap. Then again I don't really hang out with dropouts or degenerates
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.