[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to use music to get consistently laid Should I: >A:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I want to use music to get consistently laid

Should I:
>A: Join a rock band (I can play guitar)
>B: Try to become a DJ, or electronica artist
>C: Get into production and become the guy up n coming girls have to go through

What's best?
My goals are obviously not just quantity, but also quality of pussy
>>
>>71663074
neither
because it needs to be something you ENJOY doing dumbass.
>>
band is best, you need to be decently attractive and super talented/skilled/knowledgeable to get any respect as a producer or DJ. DJs won't get pussy unless they're black/sell drugs, producers need to work really hard.

join a band or do your own acoustic project. and if you're not making music for the sake of making music, it probably won't be good.
>>
>>71663074
Work part time at smoothy bar while repeating your 2nd-4th year for the 2nd time in BA degree in non-classical music course with your main instrument being: guitar/bass/drum/korg/voice while living at your parents city centre rental pad flat.

The trick is to actually believe that your band is going to make it. You have to convince others that you are convinced that even if you don't make it, you wont care because you'll already be an accomplished successful basket weaver on the tourist trails in Machu Pichu, then proceed to invite to show them your basket/handywork, offer to weave her one for her rusty old single speed racer.

Girls have about 3-5 years to leave that phase from being 17-23 where if not pregnant with your baby already they will realize that the 35 year old who lives across the hall at your building is probably is paying the bills themselves (and is not just 10-15 years your senior with an office job and a 2:2 BA in music tech from a decade ago larping as an adult still in their parents city centre pad.)

I take it you have already read Big Sur and fear and loathing and can hold a 30 minute conversation about bob dylan (substitute Nikki sixx and Manson for a grunge/punk girl) tapering off into sixto Rodriguez before standing up and leaving commenting you have to go to band practice but you can join my fanpage to get in touch where your next 6 gigs at the same 3 bars are listed. If you are struggling to hold a conversation just go to your local HMV and pick up a few books. Don't worry anything on 'that' shelf will do.

Don't worry about actually being any good at an instrument or knowing your shit. Women who care about that sort of stuff are studying at actual music colleges and most certainly not hanging out at the entrance of urban outfitter waiting to be approached. Just look at them on your way in and ask them if they've been stood up on your way out. You know they'll be stood there next week.
>>
>>71663080
>>71663103
I love music, but I'm incredibly lonely and need women in my life

Used to play in a nerdy jazz group, never got any girls from it
>>
>>71663118
get a job bartending and you'll get laid in a week
>>
>>71663103
*decently attractive OR super talented/skilled/knowledgeable
>>
>>71663138
This or club promoting
>>
Women are literally attracted to ONE THING

>SOCIAL
>STATUS

What you do, doesn't really matter
Musicians get laid because they're popular and gather crowds, which implies social status
Rich people get laid because they can host parties and people want stuff from them, which implies social status

You can become a Pewdiepie meme youtube blogger and pull crazy pussy, just because you have 150k subscribers

Talent doesn't mean shit
Skill doesn't mean shit
How hard you work doesn't mean shit

I know this guy who reposts reddit memes on Facebook, he literally has random women hitting him up with nudes asking to hook up, just because he gets alot of likes on his posts

Women ONLY care how high on the social hierarchy you are
>>
File: newslaves.jpg (140KB, 965x685px) Image search: [Google]
newslaves.jpg
140KB, 965x685px
>>71663117
>nikki six/ manson
>grunge/punk
>>
>>71663257
I am poor but girls are still attracted to me because I am good-looking; apart from that the only things I have going for me are the three things that you claim don't mean shit

stay mad loser
>>
>>71663074
DJs are lame and girls realized that in 2015. Your best bet is C, but that's playing the long game.
>>
>>71664354
alright bud show us a text message from a girl then :)
>>
File: 1486980213314.jpg (44KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1486980213314.jpg
44KB, 596x628px
>>71663257
>I know this guy who reposts reddit memes on Facebook, he literally has random women hitting him up with nudes asking to hook up, just because he gets alot of likes on his posts
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.