[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drake dropped More Life, how does it sound? If it's like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: life.jpg (16KB, 181x236px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
16KB, 181x236px
Drake dropped More Life, how does it sound? If it's like If You Are Reading This or What a time to be alive, I'll be sort of happy since Views was a snooze fest.
>>
Its mixtape drake
>>
>>71660154

haven't heard it yet but from the sound of it it's snooze fest 2.0

normally new projects from big names at least have that initial wave of hype where people claim to love it more than they end up really loving it, this album isn't even getting that much today. things are looking bad.
>>
>>71660180

Yeah I'm about to give it a go.

I like RnB drake, but im tapped out on this shitty dance hall thing he is into. I just want some bangers lol
>>
disgusting plebs itt desu

more life is flames
>>
>>71660209

starting off strong, but I hate this dumb ass wanna be "England rapper" shit lol
>>
>>71660252

the man needs styles to bite. what do you expect him to run on? originality?
>>
>>71660278

It's one thing tapping into style but playing up an accent is stupid, that has nothing to do with originality.
>>
>>71660278
oh stop being so pissy no major hip-hop artist today really has originality to speak of
>>
God damn, the dance hall R&b shit got me in the feels again.
>>
>>71660154
first 5 tracks, portland, sacrifices, kmt, kanye track are great songs

much better than views imo
>>
>>71660350
forgot 4422
>>
>>71660350

it's already seeming that way, even the dance hall shit.
>>
>>71660306
>>71660278
(you)
>>
22 fucking tracks? What is this, a grindcore album?
>>
>>71660154
Anything that isn't drake going for a banger is trash. The guy can't fucking sing. He's a corny rapper. He needs expensive production and a culture to scavenge if he's going to succeed
>>
>>71660154

It is his best work.
>>
this album is the equivalent of 11 year old me going to gamestop and expecting to sell your 22 old games hoping there would be a valuable game somewhere in there, but in reality all you get is .20 cent for each max
>>
>Section Boyz try to make "more life" their own personal movement
>Deepee gets "more life" tatted on his fingers
>Drake swoops in and steals more life
>Deepee now has Drake's new album tatted on his knuckles
It's actually hilarious
>>
File: 1459698689045.jpg (69KB, 672x890px) Image search: [Google]
1459698689045.jpg
69KB, 672x890px
>>71661079
Forgot pic
>>
First listen, i'm 5 tracks in.

Passionfruit is his best song in years. Probably since NWTS.
>>
R&B Drake > Rap Drake >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dancehall Drake
>>
Do people who are not girls in their teens-early twenties actually enjoy listening to Drake?

I downloaded Take Care when it first came out based on the reviews, which led me to believe that it contained actual substance beyond your typical chart r&b. Boy was I misled. I haven't listened to any Drake since then, aside from a stray song on the radio here and there. Nothing I have heard from him has been even remotely impressive.
>>
He needed to trim about 7-8 songs off this, 22 songs is way too many. Still better than Views though, by far.
>>
>>71661808
Nothing Was the Same was a legitimate great album. Shame that Drake doesn't seem to remember how to edit himself down like he did on that album.
>>
dancehall drake needs to fuck outta here
>>
Are there any DL links available?
>>
Already downloaded it. I like this Drake, for real.
>>
>>71661079

>idiot who doesn't realise "more life" is patois slang
>>
>>71662026
Thanks for stating the obvious. I never said Section Boyz created the term, I said they were trying to make it their own movement, the same way Drake has OVO and Stormzy has #MERKY.
>>
>>71661808
>moved to Toronto about 2 years ago
>was okay with Drake, IYRTITL was pretty good, always felt he had good tracks on every album but no good album
>get here and Drake is always being played everywhere: house party, club, bars, freshers events etc.
>everyone listens to Drake
>sort of okay with it for the first week, mostly only play the good tracks
Fast forward
>more life and views are shit but I get to talk about them in my group chats
>can't go anywhere without hearing drake

I want to die
>>
>>71662082
IYRTITL gave us a wave it made ppl proud to be from Toronto but ya views was bad
>>
I kind of liked Views.
>>
>>71661808
I liked energy and star67 as pre workout song until I realized i really jjst liked one or two catchy lines and that drakes voice is insufferable. He's also a Jew. A half Jew half nigger. A jew_- nigga
>>
that fucken flute
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.