[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>about to cry listening to phil's new album >10/10,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: phil.jpg (39KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
phil.jpg
39KB, 400x300px
>about to cry listening to phil's new album
>10/10, absolutely beautiful
>suddenly:
>"boy i hate that fascist, DRUMPF"
>30 minutes of sped up john oliver samples

what the fuck was he thinking?
>>
>hasn't even heard the album
>>
>>71659849
seriously though, why the fuck would he bring trump into it
>>
>>71659881
Literally more easy exploitation. If Phil actually happens to die within the next decade or so, will his daughters biggest problem really be that Trump is president?
>>
>>71659929
what does he say about trump on the album?
>>
>>71659951

He doesn't mention Trump at all. On the last song he says he's afraid to bring his daughter into a world "smoldering and fascist with no mother".

The fact that people are drawing Trump from that reveals some major insecurity.
>>
>>71659951
In the first lines of the last song

Sweet kid, what is this world we're giving you?
Smoldering and fascist with no mother

gee I wonder what he's talking about
>>
I make these songs and put them out into the world just to multiply my voice saying that I love her. I want it known.

Digital Album
Pre-order Now $9 USD or more

the only available CD version of this album in the world.
$20
>>
File: never EVER.jpg (124KB, 688x800px) Image search: [Google]
never EVER.jpg
124KB, 688x800px
>>71659978

>trumptards insist that trump isnt a fascist
>at the mention of the word fascist, trump internet defense force jumps into defense mode

it's like poetry; it rhymes
>>
>>71660001
'No Trump! No KKK! No fascist USA!'

My association has literally nothing to do with what he is but just what the left thinks he is.

but yeah great meme post
>>
>>71660024

You jumped to Trump's defense without his name even being mentioned, but it's other people that are imagining things
>>
>>71660030
wut I didnt even jump to his defense in anyway. Talk about imagining things. Not to mention you simply reworded your post. We can really just end it here.
>>
>>71660047
rip
>>
>>71660047
f
>>
>>71660001

>shitlibs this desperate to further their failing narrative
>who cares what the fuck phil was talking about
>>
>>71660001
Lmfao, this.
>>
And this is why I don't care about lyrics or whatever the artist has to say
>>
Why is /pol/ so fucking active on /mu/ today? Seriously, is it just impossible for these fuckwits to leave that shit at the door if they are going to come here?
>>
>>71660904
And thats why you remain wrong and stupid desu
>>
This thread is no love, deep web
>>
>>71661438
aww did i trigger you bb :(
>>
File: 1333797517233s.jpg (2KB, 126x102px) Image search: [Google]
1333797517233s.jpg
2KB, 126x102px
The album isn't out yet. I hope you did not steal it! Pay for Phils music mkay?
>>
>>71659964
He could be referring to the increase of far-right groups in Europe, some who are actual Fascists.
>>
>>71660001
Do you even know what fascist means?

>omg my mom is such a fascist she doesn't let me stay up late at night
Every millennials ever
>>
>>71661479
Npr stream

The song in discussion was released a while back in a comp album anyways
>>
>>71661506
You're probably a millennial.
>>
>>71660913
Why are baby's like you so new on this board today? Seriously, its like you guys just discovered this place and yapping away about how triggered you are that people bring different ideas related to music here.
>>
File: 1333210888455.jpg (181KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1333210888455.jpg
181KB, 500x357px
>>71661511

okay
>>
>>71661527
The thread has no intent to be a musical discussion, nor is it becoming one. People are just screaming insults at eachother. Nobody here wants that.
>>
>>71661540
yet here you are still posting. have pride and stop posting in this thread.
>>
hey guys if i use tor and decide to spam these threads with gore and shit do the mods ban my ip?
>>
>>71661504
I take it it's about the general rise and acceptance of populism throughout western civ.
>>
Hey guys whats your favorite rap album?
>>
>>71660001
Shh, anon, be nice to them. 4chan is their secret internet safe space, don't you realize that "you lost"??
>>
>>71661637

this

drumfkins still think hillary "lost", idiots
>>
>>71661637

this

drumfkins still think hillary "lost", idiots
>>
>>71661570

hopefully
>>
>>71661650
Didn't say Hillary. Hillary did, in fact, lose. But everyone who dislikes Trump is, apparently, a libtard nu-male hillary supporter that isn't allowed to have negative opinions on Trump because they "lost".
>>
>>71660001
holy shit you are retarded.

if trump was an actual fascist you wouldn't be even allowed to have posted this.

people like you are normalizing the term fascism and making people think that it's okay since a literal centrist like trump get's compared to hitler.

jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>71661669
Oh sorry, Bernie would have won amirite?
>>
>>71661674
>if trump was an actual fascist you wouldn't be even allowed to have posted this.

Baby steps, anon.

>>71661678
Never said that.
>>
>>71661674
Shh, anon, be nice to them. They have never experienced actual hardship and whenever they're denied something or failed in life, its literally 'fascism'.
>>
>>71659840
It's literally one line who cares? The whole album is shit lyrically.
>>
>>71661692
>They have never experienced actual hardship and whenever they're denied something or failed in life, its literally 'fascism'.

Elaborate.
>>
>>71661735
That fucking anon can't, don't bother about the idiots on this site, just sage and move on.
>>
>>71661692
What's the greatest hardship you've faced in life?

Reminder that you're saying this in a thread about a guy who just lost his wife to cancer and has almost no money from record companies screwing him over.
>>
>>71661527
kill yourself
>>
>>71661731
Yeah but it's the first line of the last song and kind of his "conclusion" for their daughter. So it seems to have been given particular importance in the album.

>Yeah my wife died but the important thing we take away from this is dude Trump's fascist lmao
>>
Health care reforms, a new daughter with no mother, political fears.

Truthfully Trumbo is fascist by definition.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.