[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pick an artist >Their album release order is reversed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (434KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
434KB, 1080x1920px
>Pick an artist
>Their album release order is reversed
What changes
>>
the album release order
>>
the album release order
>>
the album release order
>>
the album release order
>>
combo breaker

>>71656341
the band is less popular

/thread
>>
the album release order
>>
the album release order
>>
THE album release order
>>
File: 1487447199162.jpg (11KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1487447199162.jpg
11KB, 500x265px
>>71656378
>combo breaker
>/threading yourself
>>
the album release order
>>
the album release order
>>
album penis
>>
the album release order
>>
the album release order
>>
epic.......
>>
the album release order
>>
the album release order
>>
I LOVE REDDIT THREADS
>>
the meme release order
>>
imagine if the first beatles record was abbey road
>>
>>71658185
The Beatles will not be remembered as much as now and they will be called a sellout.
>>
Bjork goes from sad to happy
>>
literally every band:
>slowly experiment less and less
>fall into a rut of one style of writing
>>
>>71658792
literally the other way round though
>>
>wow, these guys showed a lot of improvement over the years!
>>
could have been a decent thread
>>
>tfw shitposting is more fulfilling than having any discussion
>>
the album release order
>>
>>71658823
Top kek
>>
>>71658823
Nope. The White Album and EWBAITE will be looked at as The Blue Album and Pinkerton, while Pinkerton and The Blue Album would be their return to glory

Literally nothing changes
>>
release the album order
>>
>>71660580
White album and EWBAITE are fucking shit compared to the blue album and Pinkerton
>>
order release album the
>>
"Wow, they just keep getting less preachy, less edgy and more experimental. It's great!"
>>
File: IMG_1847.jpg (161KB, 960x1175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1847.jpg
161KB, 960x1175px
I guess he kills himself at the end? Old Ramon and Songs were so upbeat what happened Mark :(
>>
The chronological sequence in which the artist in question had his work published and made available for purchase.
>>
>>71663672
the album release order
>>
Literally nothing except how their career pans out.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.