[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never been in a relationship >never done drugs >90%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: tfw.jpg (126KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
126KB, 675x450px
>never been in a relationship
>never done drugs
>90% of the songs in my library are about drugs or love/sex/relationships

I just ignore the lyrics in most songs and listen to the instruments. Music for this feel?
>>
Sorry to say, but Anon's right. You clearly don't have a deep appreciation of music if that's how you look at things.
>>
>listening to music with lyrics
I'm going to assume you're under 18 so you've got plenty of time in your life to do drugs and have relationships
>>
>never been in a relationship
>never done drugs
>90% of the songs in my library are about drugs or love/sex/relationships

What do you think this says abut you?
Go be in a relationship (even a shitty one)
Go an do drugs if you like (in a responsable way)
Live your life OP, you are still young
>>
>>71644733
Go out for prostitutes and heroin captain autism.
>>
>>71644919
>Go be in a relationship (even a shitty one)
It is difficult.

Drugs are bad for the health, so I don't want to do them
>>
>>71644919
that's like telling OP to go burn churches so he could appreciate black metal.

just listen to ambient
>>
Why is /mu/ so against lyrics?
>>
>>71644993
>It is difficult.
It's always difficult

>Drugs are bad for the health, so I don't want to do them
If you do safe drugs in a safe way, no probs. (weed, mdma, shrooms it's all you need)

I was a sperg like you OP, with a music library just like yours. Accepting that I was a nerd with weird a taste for media with no life experience actually helped me a lot with my relationship issues.
>>
You don't need to relate to lyrics to appreciate them.
>>
I came here because of mummie shes the best :3
>>
>>71645101
not him but i did drugs and had 3 gfs and my life is
now worse than before i was /g/ nerd who played video games and programmed all day.

fucking shit ruined my life tbqh
>>
>>71644733
Just here for Natalia
post rare natalias pls
>>
>[one or more examples as to how OP is a pathetic human being]
>["music for this feel"]
I hate this meme
>>
>>71645010
a severe case of the 'tism one might think.
>>
>>71644733
Why don't you just find music with lyrics that suit you? You could listen to Boyd Rice.
>>
File: f03.jpg (172KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
f03.jpg
172KB, 1200x1600px
>>71645390
>>
>>71645365
That's real life for you bro. Being a shut in /g/ nerd, while fun, is not living.
>>
>>71645478
XD the quality you can only get here
>>
>>71645516
being depressed and having anxiety is horrible. i wanna turn back time
>>
>>71645558
I feel you bro. Have you tried a therapist? I've been visiting one for a year now, it did wonders with me, I even enjoy music more now.
I fully recommend you seeking help before it's too late.
>>
>>71644733
She knows what people on the internet are doing to her pictures its why her eyes are dead
>>
>>71645478
What is the ice for
>>
File: birth of a russian.gif (1MB, 329x216px) Image search: [Google]
birth of a russian.gif
1MB, 329x216px
>>71647031
russian pussy is as cold as ice
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.