[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw she thinks jazz is only suitable to listen in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: miles-davis.jpg (29KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
miles-davis.jpg
29KB, 306x306px
>mfw she thinks jazz is only suitable to listen in a bar or restaurant.
>>
I have never met a person who thinks this...
>>
>mfw she thinks classical is only suitable to listen in movie scene
>>
>mfw Miles Ahead (the film) was garbage
>>
>mfw when she thinks jazz is only good to sleep
>>
>>71643890
What was wrong with it?
>>
>>71643187
>walk into 5 star restaurant
>pop Om into the CD changer and blast it over the speaker system
>the steaks rise off people's plates and begin to smother my patrons
>the knives levitate and are hurled through their air, slicing people to bits
>all the pots and pans melt themselves down and rearrange into a giant saxophone mid-air, blast deafening sheets of sound
>the city loses its hearing
>>
>>71643951
literally everything except don cheadle. the writers should all be shot, along with that kurdt kobain lookalike who belonged in the movie about as much as the hashtag at the end.
>>
>>71643890
I enjoyed it. It's a bad Miles biopic but it was a fun fictional blaxploitation movie inspired by his music and lifestyle.
>>
>>71643592
You need to go outside more
>>
>mfw she thinks she has good taste in jazz and namedrops Chet Baker
>>
>>71644463
I do. Very frequently.

I still have never met a person who has this mindset. Nobody.
>>
>mfw people know Miles but dont know who Coltrane is
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (12KB, 263x350px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
12KB, 263x350px
stop listening to jazz
>>
>>71644529
says who, Humpty Dumpty?
>>
>>71644517
Isn't he that guy that made Miles listenable?
>>
>>71644517
Miles, Davis, Coltrane, the list could go and on
>>
>>71644417
>fun fictional blaxploitation movie inspired by his music and lifestyle.
lol interesting take it definitely counts as that. ill try watching it that way if i ever see it again.

as a biopic/biodrama tho ya its basically miles-davis.jpg (29 KB, 306x306)
>>
>>71644635
anon anon anon
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (44KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
44KB, 640x320px
>>71644589
says me
>>
>>71644155
Wait, is there really a hashtag at the end?
>>
>>71644475
chet baker is pretty good though, even though he is namedropped often
>>
>>71644739
Yes #socialmusic
>>
>>71644677
he's crackin'
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.