[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why isn't this mucore better yet why isn't this the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: images (4).jpg (11KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
11KB, 223x226px
why isn't this mucore
better yet why isn't this the greatest rock album ever?
Nothing tops this. its like being on acid(yes i do drugs sue me lol) seriously
does 4chan like it pls tell me you do.
>>
>>71642260
I dont get it either dudeee
It's like so chill and gives me very good vibes when I smoke da ganja bro
Haha
>>
Where have you been? This is the most circlejerk album of the past few years here.
>>
>>71642307
0/10 b8, and I'm being generous
>>
>>71642260
It sucks a hard dick
>>
It's boring
>>
>>71642493
>>71642497
bros you gotta take some acid and try it lol :)
its magically lol
>>
>>71642260
>better yet why isn't this the greatest rock album ever?

Beacuse every person has its own taste and it's hard to get consensus on whether a music piece of any kind is the greatest and the best out of all pieces that were ever created. The whole idea of top anything is just that the majority of people like one piece over the other. In this case, it clearly isn't. Now stop whining, listen to what you like, get high while you do it and just enjoy. Screw labeling stuff.
>>
>>71642454
Bait or not
Your bland butt-psychelia band is shit
>>
When I started browsing in 2013 it was one of the most discussed albums on this board. So I guess saying it's not mucore is kind of weird.

I love it, personally. One of my all-time favorites, like top 5 maybe.
>>
>>71642260
You saved the thumbnail. Therefore, your opinion is wrong, bad and gay.
>>
>>71642260
because it's already been discussed to death and isn't musically interesting enough to matter in the long term
>>
starts with the worst song and is immediately annoying
GOTTABEABOVEITGOTTABEABOVEIT
>>
the beatles weren't interesting, so let's worship the beatles in a more long-form and pretentious way!
>>
>>71642260
Because it's not innerspeaker
>>
Psychedelic music for people who watch Dane Cook standup and go to church.
>>
>>71644363
lonerism is way better than innerspeaker
>>
some songs are catchy but the whole album is just boring as shit
>>
>>71642454
>obvious sarcasm
>b8

the only b8 here is you m8
>>
>>71644416
GOTEM
>>
>>71642260
It's the beatles with an Instagram filter fag boi.
that being said i love them so much
>>
Its already redditcore, tumblrcore and urban outfitters core so that should be plenty. Maybe go back to r/music and circlejerk it there
>>
>>71642260

currents is better
>>
This album was, is, and will always be the easiest way for ledditors to out themselves
>>
>>71644443
Lonerism is like 40% good unique tracks, 10% filler experiement BS and 50% good but repetitive tracks, Innerspeaker's tracks are more similar overall but each has their own identity - whereas it uses the same pallet (I guess) of musical instruments each is composed in a variety of interesting ways, with new chords, riffs, etc while Lonerism seems to rely a bit too much on the same few notes, chords etc.

Still good albums, just that Innerspeaker is an 8.5/10 and Lonerism is closer to a 7
>>
>>71645248
>love them so much
>worse than the beatles tho
so you unironically like the beatles?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.