[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My close friend is having a party at his house and I wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: KJYHf.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
KJYHf.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
My close friend is having a party at his house and I wasn't invited. Music for this feel
>>
grimes
>>
>>71636570
haha loser
>>
Yeah all my friends went out to some party and I wasn't invited, again
It sucks dude
https://youtube.com/watch?v=vrRNj4tP4Sc
>>
>>71636645
rude >:(

sorry for you condition anon, listen to some brian eno's music for airports, or elliott smith's either/or (his s/t) also works
>>
>>71636570
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zJcdCEpfDw

:^)
>>
>>71636570
Just chill with your gf instead
>>
>>71636570
If he's your friend and it's his house why not just show up anyway? Worst that can happen is he asks you to leave.
>>
>>71636570
I don't even want to go to parties anymore, i've been to hundreds, i'm bored shitless with them.
>>
>>71636726
wow so cool
>>
>>71636726
Me too, most parties I go to some people just end up fighting or someone gets fucked up and flips out
>>
Hey buddy, advice from someone who was you years ago. Stop considering him a "close friend", and perhaps even a friend at all. Friends don't ditch you, especially not close ones, and you clinging to him when he doesn't even care enough about you to invite you to a house party is just going to harbor resentment between you both. Keep putting yourself out there and you'll get some solid friends. Good luck my dude.
>>
holy fucking shit dude you all are some faggots who cares
>>
>>71636726
>i've been to hundreds

Your parents letting you sip a glass of wine with their friends isn't a party
>>
>>71636570
do this>>71636721

ask him why the fuck he didn't invite you
>>
>>71636736
>not being the person who gets fucked up
fucking loser
>>
File: 1487938907845.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487938907845.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>71636748
holy hell, valid advice on /mu/? What a time to be alive. God bless you anon
>>
>>71636748
This desu

>>71636721
Don't do this
>>
>>71636801
I get fucked up but I don't flip out like you
Relax
>>
>>71636570
Joy, departed by sorority noise
>>
>>71636768
Nice projection kiddiewinkie, i'm married now, you're the faggots on this board complaining about not going to parties, not me. Enjoy your shitty youth in the shittiest perriod in history, i've already had all my fun back when people weren't pompous little hipsters like you.
>>
>>71636733
That's right bitch, cooler than you'll ever be.
>>
>>71636736
Stop partying with chavs and retards. Oh, i forgot that's all there is now...
>>
well I'm learning that a few of my other friends aren't there either. The only guys there are those his girlfriend likes and she fucking hates me. I can't decide whether he should dump her or if I should dump him.
>>
>>71636570
lol hes not ur close friend idiot
>>
>>71636931
The world we live in
>>
>>71636987
He seems absolutely pussywhipped and you should inform him so
Why does she hate you?
>>
File: duc.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
duc.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>having friends
>having a social life at all

haha, fucking plebs.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.