[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make sure to print out and wear this mask to all upcoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: mask2.png (104KB, 892x666px) Image search: [Google]
mask2.png
104KB, 892x666px
Make sure to print out and wear this mask to all upcoming Björk shows!
>>
gud 1
>>
>>71636538
btw - found this on his findagrave

Is it him?
>>
>>71636538
Don't try to force memes.
>>
Ricardo Lopez Resistance
>>
>>71636538
>Björk shows
>upcoming
shell be fine
>>
>>71636677
No
>>
File: 1460455458880.png (347KB, 628x719px) Image search: [Google]
1460455458880.png
347KB, 628x719px
LEAVE BJORK ALONE YOU FAGGOT
>>
File: bork3.gif (982KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
bork3.gif
982KB, 500x398px
>>71636839
>using faggot as an insult

do you know any bjork fans?
>>
>>71636894
yes but i am on 4chan and im using a strong word for a BAD person
>>
>>71636538
Who is this?
>>
File: bjork2.png (2MB, 1932x1440px) Image search: [Google]
bjork2.png
2MB, 1932x1440px
>>71636922
Ricardo Lopez, obese 5'5" man with micropenis and gynecomastia.

Colloquially known as the "Bjork Stalker", but this is a misnomer, as he never attempted to stalk Bjork. He only used the internet once. He was obsessed with Bjork. He viewed her as a demigod of sorts. He wanted to be noticed by her, but viewed himself as a "cockroach", incapable of garnering a woman's attention, yet alone Bjork. He fantasized about creating a Jeff Mangum-like time machine and going back to when Bjork was just a child, and introducing himself to her, and becoming "the most important thing in her life".

He was a strong racist, so when he found that she was in a relationship with Goldie, he planned to kill her with a spray of sulfuric acid inside of a book supposed to be for a movie adaptation starring Bjork.
He recorded 21 hours of tape detailing this, ending with his suicide. I watched all 21 hours.

Also he made this sculpture of her, seen in the top left of my picture.
>>
>>71637047
>I watched all 21 hours.

we have the second ricardo
Bork here we come
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.