[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come I don't like Swans but I like other bands with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 2.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
How come I don't like Swans but I like other bands with long songs like Echoes by Pink Floyd?
>>
>How come I don't like chocolate but I like other sweets that are brown?
>>
You need an IQ lower than 80 to enjoy swans
Sorry OP you're just pleb
>>
File: 1489282599360s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489282599360s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>71635755
Normie
>>
>>71635780
>implying Swans isn't shit
>>
Length has nothing to do with quality. Swans doesn't sound anything like Echoes.
>>
>>71635755
this is a quality bait
>>
>>71635755
welcome, you must be part of the "taste" crew. all of us have it
>>
>>71635755
Echoes by Pink Floyd is my favourite band
>>
File: 1479976011025.jpg (46KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
1479976011025.jpg
46KB, 600x662px
>>71635755
>songs that are the same length sound the same
>>
>>71635755
Because Swans are garbage and don't know how to into musical development
>>
I can't think of a single good reason to listen to Swans when there are so many superior bands like
>Suicide
>Chrome
>PiL
>This Heat
>Wire
>Glenn Branca
>Sonic Youth
>Talk Talk
>Dirty Three
>Pram
>Slint
>Throbbing Gristle
>The Residents
>Can
>Faust
>Amon Düül II
>Cluster
>Frank Zappa

Swans are in some way or another just an inferior version of the bands listed above. Fuck Swans and anyone who likes them.
>>
>>71636227
weak bait t b h
>>
>>71636264
It's not bait though. Swans are legitimately terrible and they have nothing to offer that other bands haven't done better.
>>
>>71635755
because you haven't seen them live
>>
>>71636270
weak bait t b h
>>
Some of the stuff they did in the 80s and early 90s is alright.

The reunion shit has been fucking awful.
>>
>>71636302
>the stuff they did in the 80s
Literally just ripping off the same one Black Flag song for four albums, then trying (and failing) to branch out into a general ripoff of every post-punk band from the late 70s and early 80s.
>>
>>71636357
weak bait t b h
>>
they're just not you're thing, and that's alright, Mr. OP. I love you very much. *nuzz*
>>
>>71636533
*nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: what's that?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.